NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poonam_nagrani said:
hi hope2015,

i tried again i am getting same error that our onlise service are down please tey after some time

god knows whats happening with my profile.

:(

Try using different web browser .. happened to me once with Google Chrome..

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gkommepalli said:
Congrats Hemanth!

My application submitted date also same as yours. Today I got a message saying that

Dear <<name>>:
This refers to your application for admission to Canada.
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
 FBI Clearance: If your residence period in the USA has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original FBI clearance certificate for your spouse. This must be received at this office by: 2015/11/27
(Date format is YYYY/MM/DD)
All requested documents must be submitted via the upload portals within your MyCIC account.
Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated below.
PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.
Sincerely,
Immigration

I have uploaded the document in my CIC account, but not sure if I have to send the original report to CIC office. Could you please guide us if you have any information on this.

Thanks
I think the duration, three months is more than sufficient to provide the FBI clearance.
All the best and follow up with FBI at the earliest

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi Guys...Is Nova Scotia PNP still open ? I have created EE profile in January and has 387 points and 67 points on FSW scale. My noc is 2173. Can i apply ? Please let me know..thanks !

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poonam_nagrani said:
Guys one quick question.

I got the nomination. Awating ITA now. Was wondering if i can start with medical and police verification right now to be prepared?

Any suggestions are highly appreciated. Moreover, do i need to get police verification done from all states/province of my country where i stayed for more than 6 months?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Kind Regards
Poonam
Yes, you can start the upfront medicals for all the family members who are going to immigrate and PCC for you and your husband. As I informed you earlier, PCC is required per country not per state.. So you can submit recent PCC, only one from India. Note: If you or your husband was in any other countries for more than six months, you and your husband have to submit PCC from those countries also.

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yogi44 said:
Hi Guys...Is Nova Scotia PNP still open ? I have created EE profile in January and has 387 points and 67 points on FSW scale. My noc is 2173. Can i apply ? Please let me know..thanks !
There is no confirmation from Nova Scotia that the NSPNP program is closed for this year. I understand that Nova Scotia PNP program is still open. Also I see that the February 9th 2015, applications are in processing as of today.

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Maverickjo said:

Try using different web browser .. happened to me once with Google Chrome..
Tried all means.. different browser different machine.. no luck :'( wrote a mail to question@cic.gc.ca but i am sure they wont reply

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
poonam_nagrani said:
hi hope2015,

i tried again i am getting same error that our onlise service are down please tey after some time

god knows whats happening with my profile.

:(
Hi poonam,
Today I updated my account and there was no problem. Use another PC or explorer to check your account.

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
poonam_nagrani said:
Thanks for the reply .. but i am running outta luck :'(
Your welcome, please share the error you have maybe some one faced it before and can help you.don't worry

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Let me tell you the whole story ..

Initially when i created gckey for the first time and i created express entry profile that got liked with my first gckey.
now post few months i forgot password of my gckey.. plus i dont remember one of the three security question's answer.

now i created new gckey and have an option of linkwith existing profile.

Thereby i was able to link this new gckey with my express entry profile.

i can see all my points messages. but when i am clicking on veiw submitted profile i am getting below error.
-------------------------------------------------------
Our Online Services Are Currently Down

System-generated error code:DBLCBX5B (2015-09-02 10:20:05)

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::
1.We are currently updating this Web site.
2.We are experiencing technical difficulties.

Please try again later.

Please note this error code keep on changing with timestamp

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Hi poonam,

Pls check below link.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=799&t=23
I think it is the action you should do :
If you are encountering problems after you submitted your online application:
•Use the case specific webform

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poonam_nagrani said:
Let me tell you the whole story ..

Initially when i created gckey for the first time and i created express entry profile that got liked with my first gckey.
now post few months i forgot password of my gckey.. plus i dont remember one of the three security question's answer.

now i created new gckey and have an option of linkwith existing profile.

Thereby i was able to link this new gckey with my express entry profile.

i can see all my points messages. but when i am clicking on veiw submitted profile i am getting below error.
Our Online Services Are Currently Down

System-generated error code:DBLCBX5B (2015-09-02 10:20:05)

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::
1.We are currently updating this Web site.
2.We are experiencing technical difficulties.

Please try again later.

Please note this error code keep on changing with timestamp

Hi poonam_nagrani ,, May I ask you why do you want to view the submitted profile.. If you go to the summary of your submitted profile, can you still see all related details like status, nomination ITA score ....etc?

I do believe if you can still browse all the above and only have an issue in viewing the submitted profile "for an update of so" then its a temporary error..

for CIC response.. contacted them for similar issue "delay in update" and they responded in 10 days.. so you will get an answer hopefully ..

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
hope 2015 said:
Hi poonam,

Pls check below link.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=799&t=23
I think it is the action you should do :
If you are encountering problems after you submitted your online application:
•Use the case specific webform
Hi Hope2015,

Thank you for y our efforst and pulling out this. I tried the same earlier during my forst gckey lock down.. i haven't heard back from them since then.

Will try the same again.

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Maverickjo said:
Hi poonam_nagrani ,, May I ask you why do you want to view the submitted profile.. If you go to the summary of your submitted profile, can you still see all related details like status, nomination ITA score ....etc?

I do believe if you can still browse all the above and only have an issue in viewing the submitted profile "for an update of so" then its a temporary error..

for CIC response.. contacted them for similar issue "delay in update" and they responded in 10 days.. so you will get an answer hopefully ..
Hello Maverickjo,

Thank you for the wise words :)

I want to verify my profile once again. While nomination mail they have asked us to verify our NOC code against Express entry profile. I am sure whatever i have entered is correct but for cross verification i was thinking of haveing a re visit at the submitted application.

Moreover, i am not sure if post ITA i need to upload the document at the same place or not? If i need to upload my document in my express entry profile then i need to figureout the solution of the problem i am facing correctly.

Experts who got ITA and pr is under process, please suggest if it is no longer required? and post ITA documents are supposed to be uploaded at other location?

Thanks and regards
Poonam

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Morning to everyone here...

Wondering whats happening over there in NovaScotia.. No new AOR, No Further Emails of Nomination Nor Letter of Nomination for those who've been selected..!!

For those who got AOR long time ago, during March/April & have not been chosen, DID they ever contact you back by any means ? Email? File sent back...etc?