25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
valericagirl said:
Hi, I received a message to my cic account to accept nomination from Nova Scotia, thanks God ! :) :)
Congrats friend. Expect your ITA by next draw.

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
valericagirl said:
Hi, I received a message to my cic account to accept nomination from Nova Scotia, thanks God ! :) :)
Your EE points and which class did you apply with CEC?

A_pant

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-09-2015
Hi valericagirl, can you pls tell me when did u sent ur application to Nova scotia

wareskhan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-04-2017
Med's Request
23-06-2017
Congrats Valericagirl
valericagirl said:

Canadaaspire

Aug 11, 2014
Bangalore,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/01/15
Doc's Request.
09/02/15
Nomination.....
21/04/15
AOR Received.
21/04/15
File Transfer...
29/07/15
Med's Request
07/09/2015
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
Hello Friends,

Had anyone analyzed job prospects in Novascotia/Saskatchewan. Basically I am a SAP consultant . Now little confused about which province nomination to choose from Saskatchewan or Novascotia. Which one is better for job prospects and immigrating.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Canadaaspire

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Canadaaspire said:
Hello Friends,

Had anyone analyzed job prospects in Novascotia/Saskatchewan. Basically I am a SAP consultant . Now little confused about which province nomination to choose from Saskatchewan or Novascotia. Which one is better for job prospects and immigrating.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Canadaaspire
Hello Canadaaspire,

Try this jobsite: indeed.ca. You'll be able to search for SAP jobs based on Province.

Which module of SAP are you specialized in? I am SAP HCM, my application for Nova Scotia reached late so I might have to try again next year.
For Saskatchewan, my score is 59, so I lack just a point to qualify - it hurts.

In the end, I'll suggest you go for the province that'll give you nomination soonest.

Regards
Silas

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
valericagirl said:
Congrats valericagirl !!

Please mention your nomination receive date and additional doc request date (if any)

valericagirl

Mar 26, 2014
Snehan said:
Congrats valericagirl !!

Please mention your nomination receive date and additional doc request date (if any)
additional documents June 19,
- (IMM 0008)
- settlement plan >- What factors have influenced your decision to immigrate to Nova Scotia and make this your permanent home, as you have never visited Nova Scotia or have relatives who reside in Nova Scotia?
- Have you contacted any community groups in Nova Scotia? If yes, which ones.
- Do you know anyone who lives in Nova Scotia?
- bank statements
- proof of intended ocuupation e.g. emails, job postings, etc

Nomination received date July 23,2015

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
valericagirl said:
additional documents June 19,
- (IMM 0008)
- settlement plan >- What factors have influenced your decision to immigrate to Nova Scotia and make this your permanent home, as you have never visited Nova Scotia or have relatives who reside in Nova Scotia?
- Have you contacted any community groups in Nova Scotia? If yes, which ones.
- Do you know anyone who lives in Nova Scotia?
- bank statements
- proof of intended ocuupation e.g. emails, job postings, etc

Nomination received date July 23,2015
Hello valericagirl,

Congratulations on your nomination.

Which are some of the community groups you contacted? Plus if you have a website used in searching for such community groups, please share.
When did NSOI receive your original application?

Thanks

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
Guys,

Is it necessary to provide latest employee ref letter of my current job in the PR application? I have the one which i sent to NS six months back. Can i upload the same one?

Any idea?

oladelemary

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
oksma said:
Hi guys, good to be here. I guess this Sudokolike permutation by NS is really confusing. From my own perspective, I guess they should be able to be organised as to having each NOC job description on their table during assessment. Hence, a comprehensive letter of ref should be able to prove that job done matches with NOC 2011. So like Snehan said earlier that h/s printed the NOC aspect of his/her profession and marked the ones applicable may still be one of the numerous ways to ace the doc requirement. While another beautiful way is that suggested by Oladelemary of writing a persuasive ref letters. I just submitted my application to NSOI via DHL and it was delivered on 21st July, 2015. I did not do as Snehan suggested perhaps I had not seen this thread, as I just discovered it today. But from my letters of reference, they towed the line of Oladelemary. I hope to get my AOR soon. 8)

Nevertheless, please people, I would like to ask if there's anyone on NOC 3012, and how he/she has gone so far. Seems there are not too many people under this category. Oladelemary, I guess you belong to this group. How far is it going so far and I also know that you have an ECA from CIC designated organisation. Now, how did you handle the doc checklist about certification from regulated profession. I chose NA since I have not got one and since my ECA reports shows a 4 year Canadian equivalency of Bachelor of nursing, and CRNNS said that this is the acceptable education for registration and licensure. Then, I hope to get certification when my feet are in NS. Please let me know how you handled this issue.(Anyone please). Gracios.

Hi,
All under Noc 3012 and 3233 are required to register with nnas.ca to have their credentials evaluated before proceeding to any provincial nursing regulatory body for further processing. you can hold on a while till you have your nomination/PR visa, then initiate evaluation of your nursing credentials with www.nnas.ca. the board (nnas) will later direct you to crnns.

since i have no certification yet from crnns, i chose NA too in the NSPN 100 form.