+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

joy014

Oct 31, 2014
evoboy2016 said:
Insha, applicants upto Feb 2 have started to be processed. Join our whatsapp group of more than 80 active applicants. PM me if u want to be added to the group.
Hi evoboy,
How did you know that Feb 2 applications started processing. Any source?
I am a Jan 29th applicant. But didn't get AOR yet.

joy014

Oct 31, 2014
Der Applicant said:
Ich erhielt AOR gestern (ich schickte meine Anwendung auf 29. Januar)
Jan 29th--is it sent date or received date?
If it's sent date, then could you please share the received date.

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Mz. Johnson said:
You are new so I understand your confusion. First when you send your parcel to NSOI in Halifax you will not receive any mail from them, you can only get the date your parcel was recieved from the courier company.
Then you need 67 points to apply for this NS Demand Entry, you should check out the website/application guidelines to calculate your scores. Thirdly, you send your parcel to Halifax but you indicate your visa office and it's up to CIC to send your package to the visa office in charge of your country for further processing. I wish you the best.
Thanks for the info .. you are a Star :)

I am also applying under NOC 1111 :p

The thing is I am going to send my application now (before end of July) .... is this a "too late" timing !

Thanks in advance for any answers and advices !

InShaA

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
evoboy2016 said:
Insha, applicants upto Feb 2 have started to be processed. Join our whatsapp group of more than 80 active applicants. PM me if u want to be added to the group.
Thanks for the update dear.

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Hi guys,
If my application hopefully is in 350 cap, I need to know how to manage below problem in my application:
My spouse and I have signed NSNP100 form but we haven't initial that form.(I mean some items in last pages which should be initialed)
what do you think? NSOI may reject my application or I can resend those pages ? ???

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Hi guys,
For NSNP,is it necessary to send original documents to hellifax or only photocopies are enough.

I am applying to NSNP at the end of this month. How much time it will take ti nominate ?

Kindly guide fellas.thank u

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
hope 2015 said:
Hi guys,
If my application hopefully is in 350 cap, I need to know how to manage below problem in my application:
My spouse and I have signed NSNP100 form but we haven't initial that form.(I mean some items in last pages which should be initialed)
what do you think? NSOI may reject my application or I can resend those pages ? ???
I think you should prepare the form correctly and wait as NSNP will request for it in due time. There is nothing to worry about.

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Change said:
I think you should prepare the form correctly and wait as NSNP will request for it in due time. There is nothing to worry about.
Thank you for your reply, :-*

So you think that it doesn't make the application to be rejected if we forgot to initial NSNp100 form. I am sure if one forget to sign the form will be rejected.
Other guys do you agree?

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
hope 2015 said:
Hi guys,
Hi hope 2015,

Do the followings:
- Print that page
- Put the initials
- Scan all the pages of the form (along with the revised page) and keep the pdf (full NSNP 100 form) ready
- Keep a printed hard copy ready of the full form (do corrections at other places if required)

The case officer is going to ask you (hopefully) for these things. S/he will first ask to mail the revised copy and then will ask for a courier of the hard copy. Though, i suggest to mail that single page now, just request to replace the page with previous one. They will print that and will add into your file (you will get acknowledgement mail as well :) ).

No worries, you will not be rejected for this.

Cheers!

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankit_46 said:
Hi guys,
For NSNP,is it necessary to send original documents to hellifax or only photocopies are enough.

I am applying to NSNP at the end of this month. How much time it will take ti nominate ?

Kindly guide fellas.thank u
No, you do not have to send the original documents but only the photocopies to Halifax..

It will take 5 to 6 months to receive the nomination.

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Snehan said:
Yes, it seems to be a Sudoku, because NS is playing that :D

So, how will you make difference between these two required documents asked by NS in the application form ??

1. Supporting employment history and documents
2. For Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry you will require documentation to show work experience match with NOC 2011

Do you think both are same? If yes, then its funny to ask for same docs twice :D If no, then its really Sudoku my friend :D
Hi guys, good to be here. I guess this Sudokolike permutation by NS is really confusing. From my own perspective, I guess they should be able to be organised as to having each NOC job description on their table during assessment. Hence, a comprehensive letter of ref should be able to prove that job done matches with NOC 2011. So like Snehan said earlier that h/s printed the NOC aspect of his/her profession and marked the ones applicable may still be one of the numerous ways to ace the doc requirement. While another beautiful way is that suggested by Oladelemary of writing a persuasive ref letters. I just submitted my application to NSOI via DHL and it was delivered on 21st July, 2015. I did not do as Snehan suggested perhaps I had not seen this thread, as I just discovered it today. But from my letters of reference, they towed the line of Oladelemary. I hope to get my AOR soon. 8)

Nevertheless, please people, I would like to ask if there's anyone on NOC 3012, and how he/she has gone so far. Seems there are not too many people under this category. Oladelemary, I guess you belong to this group. How far is it going so far and I also know that you have an ECA from CIC designated organisation. Now, how did you handle the doc checklist about certification from regulated profession. I chose NA since I have not got one and since my ECA reports shows a 4 year Canadian equivalency of Bachelor of nursing, and CRNNS said that this is the acceptable education for registration and licensure. Then, I hope to get certification when my feet are in NS. Please let me know how you handled this issue.(Anyone please). Gracios.

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Snehan said:
Hi hope 2015,

Do the followings:
- Print that page
- Put the initials
- Scan all the pages of the form (along with the revised page) and keep the pdf (full NSNP 100 form) ready
- Keep a printed hard copy ready of the full form (do corrections at other places if required)

The case officer is going to ask you (hopefully) for these things. S/he will first ask to mail the revised copy and then will ask for a courier of the hard copy. Though, i suggest to mail that single page now, just request to replace the page with previous one. They will print that and will add into your file (you will get acknowledgement mail as well :) ).

No worries, you will not be rejected for this.

Cheers!
Thanks a lot