Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
Zahid_Uttara said:
Dear All

I have got Nova Scotia Nomination on 26th June. My overall score is 891. There was a draw in 26th June but I did not get ITA yet. Can you please suggest me what should be my next step now.

I have another query regarding CIC application. I have completed 3 years Bachelor degree and a 1 year Master degree. In my credential assessment for these two degrees they have mentioned:
1. Bachelor's Degree (Three years)
2. One Addition Year of University Study

But in summary it was mentioned that it is equivalent Bachelor's Degree( Four Years).

I have mentioned in CIC application that is "Two or more certificates, diploma or degrees, one must three years or more"

Will they consider it as two certificates. Please suggest me.

Thank you
Sayed Zahidul Islam
I guess NO. Your ECA report clearly shows your degree is equivalent to a four year bachelor degree, it means you have to count point for Bachelor degree. If it was Two or more certifications, dioploma....... then same would have been mentioned in your ECA report. I am not sure though, just a thought. Don't count it as Two or more certifications.... unless you are absolutely sure.

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Snehan said:
Hi guys,

Just a minor query, I have been asked to send my application form once again with some updates. To which address i should send the courier ? The officer said to send the courier to him. Can anyone help who already has sent a courier to a specific officer ?
Hello Snehan,

May we know in which row are your details placed in the spreadsheet?

For your question, it is the same address where you sent your documents initially..

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
cennabit said:
Hello guys!

This is a great day for me! I finally got the nomination!

Greetings for all, especially Brazilian friends!

Please update the spreadsheet.

Thanks!
Congrats dear, good news all the way.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Snehan said:
Hi guys,

Just a minor query, I have been asked to send my application form once again with some updates. To which address i should send the courier ? The officer said to send the courier to him. Can anyone help who already has sent a courier to a specific officer ?
The officer would have stated his name so there is really no big deal there. Send the required dox ASAP and at the top left hand side right; Attention Mr or Mrs....... the courier should be sent to the same address you sent your first application. Cheers. Keep us posted.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
allen877 said:
I dont know how many admin are there in this group. Anyone can spare some time to update this.
I think Drajpoot is the only admin and he has been MIA for a while now, I hope he is ok.

lovecorazn

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Hi to all my fellow nsnp aspirant,

Today, I received my most awaited AOR. Thank you Heavenly Father.
Application received by Petipa: January 29,2015.
AOR received: June 30, 2015

I have a question especially for those who already got their nomination. In my EE profile(created last january 1st) with the question: intended destination in canada. I chose ALL PROVINCES there. Is that ok? would that matter? or should i change it to NOva SCOTIA only?

Secondly, There is a changes with my bank statement (settlement fund). The one i sent them together with my application was a savings account. Last few months, i withdrawed that account and transfer all the funds into time deposit. So that i wont be able to touch it unless for a certain period. Do you think this might affect too? Should i send them now the new bank statement or il just wait if they ask for it?

Thank you all in advance.

hamedh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
lovecorazn said:
Hi to all my fellow nsnp aspirant,

Today, I received my most awaited AOR. Thank you Heavenly Father.
Application received by Petipa: January 29,2015.
AOR received: June 30, 2015

I have a question especially for those who already got their nomination. In my EE profile(created last january 1st) with the question: intended destination in canada. I chose ALL PROVINCES there. Is that ok? would that matter? or should i change it to NOva SCOTIA only?

Secondly, There is a changes with my bank statement (settlement fund). The one i sent them together with my application was a savings account. Last few months, i withdrawed that account and transfer all the funds into time deposit. So that i wont be able to touch it unless for a certain period. Do you think this might affect too? Should i send them now the new bank statement or il just wait if they ask for it?

Thank you all in advance.
congratulation, i'm very happy for you. i have not got my nomination till now but maybe i can help some.
now it's better to change selected provinces to nova scotia only. because they are very strict on your intention for living in nova and you should grab any reason to decline your intention to stay from them.
keeping your fund in a time deposit account will sure the officer about your ability in funding matters if only it is not granted to lie in your account for long time more than time needed for landing in Canada. wait until they ask you for additional doc and be sure about your new bank statement.

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
prempaulj said:
Hello Snehan,

May we know in which row are your details placed in the spreadsheet?

For your question, it is the same address where you sent your documents initially..
Hi prempaulj,

Yes, i sent it to same address by keeping the officer's name on the top.

I am in row 51 with the username "Amit". Few days back I requested admin to change the name to "Snehan". But it didn't work. Is drajpoot the only admin here ?

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
Mz. Johnson said:
The officer would have stated his name so there is really no big deal there. Send the required dox ASAP and at the top left hand side right; Attention Mr or Mrs....... the courier should be sent to the same address you sent your first application. Cheers. Keep us posted.
ya, i did so already. thanks buddy.. :)

lovecorazn

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
hamedh said:
congratulation, i'm very happy for you. i have not got my nomination till now but maybe i can help some.
now it's better to change selected provinces to nova scotia only. because they are very strict on your intention for living in nova and you should grab any reason to decline your intention to stay from them.
keeping your fund in a time deposit account will sure the officer about your ability in funding matters if only it is not granted to lie in your account for long time more than time needed for landing in Canada. wait until they ask you for additional doc and be sure about your new bank statement.
Thank you hamedh for your reply. Ok, i will follow your advice to change the intended destination. So, do you think i need not have to inform them up front about my new bank statement? do i have wait for them to ask me? I hope and pray that you will receive your nomination very soon. :)

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
Hi guys,

I got nomination yesterday :)

Please update the SS, row 51, username "Amit".

thanks everyone, special thanks to those who helped me on my queries.

good luck to all of you for your nomination.....

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Snehan said:
I guess NO. Your ECA report clearly shows your degree is equivalent to a four year bachelor degree, it means you have to count point for Bachelor degree. If it was Two or more certifications, dioploma....... then same would have been mentioned in your ECA report. I am not sure though, just a thought. Don't count it as Two or more certifications.... unless you are absolutely sure.
i agree with snehan, your degree is equivalent to bachelor and does not come under Two or more .....

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Snehan said:
Hi guys,

I got nomination yesterday :)

Please update the SS, row 51, username "Amit".

thanks everyone, special thanks to those who helped me on my queries.

good luck to all of you for your nomination.....
May i know your nomination number....