28-06-2015
AOR Received.
30-07-2015
Med's Done....
21-07-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
naredont said:
Do not worry.. you will get. All the best. Be patience.
I hope so. Thank you. Hope you the best of luck too.

joy014

Oct 31, 2014
Braxod said:
has any jan 28 applicants ve received AOR? pls update
From one of the previous posts, I saw that steven_liv has got AOR.
But this info is not updated in Spreadsheet yet.

pls check page 212 of this thread for details. He got AOR on 19-Jun

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
sham_visa said:
I have submitted documents to NS in march 2015. Do I need to create express entry profile before they AOR my application.
If you have minimum points to submit express entry profile then i would suggest you to create the profile. From my point of view you can put NS as your preferred province. If you create EE profile and get the job validation code then you can provide those instantly after getting AOR. As a result you can avoid delay for forthcoming steps. Besides you can solve all the confusions or difficulties if you face during the profile creation.
thank you

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
sham_visa said:
I have submitted documents to NS in march 2015. Do I need to create express entry profile before they AOR my application.
NS cap is almost closed . I think you should not expect AOR from NS . It is better to try another province or next year .

mehtab007

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miltoncsekuet said:
NS cap is almost closed . I think you should not expect AOR from NS . It is better to try another province or next year .
And how do you know that man?

I've contacted NS immigration office, and they told me that that they will stop accepting applications once their cap of 350 (for express entry) reaches and if they stop accepting applications for a specific stream, they will mention it on their site. Also they said, they cannot give any validated timeline as to when the Express entry stream will close.

But, it is also true that they are accepting far more applications than they plan to issue nominations. They are just taking their time and issuing nominations to the best applicants. So, I think they will continue to keep accepting applications another month or two.... although there's no guarantee of successful nomination.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
mehtab007 said:
And how do you know that man?

I've contacted NS immigration office, and they told me that that they will stop accepting applications once their cap of 350 (for express entry) reaches and if they stop accepting applications for a specific stream, they will mention it on their site. Also they said, they cannot give any validated timeline as to when the Express entry stream will close.

But, it is also true that they are accepting far more applications than they plan to issue nominations. They are just taking their time and issuing nominations to the best applicants. So, I think they will continue to keep accepting applications another month or two.... although there's no guarantee of successful nomination.
Check the last year statistics. NS had been accepting application for 8 months but cap was filled within 10 days. This years they gave last AOR to 28th January applicant but still they are accepting application. I don't know why they are doing it.

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
miltoncsekuet said:
Check the last year statistics. NS had been accepting application for 8 months but cap was filled within 10 days. This years they gave last AOR to 28th January applicant but still they are accepting application. I don't know why they are doing it.

@miltoncsekuet,are you suggesting that nsoi have reached their cap for this year and given the last nominations to 28th january applicants?pls can you clarify that statement for better understanding,tanks...

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
wendyluv said:
miltoncsekuet said:

@ miltoncsekuet,are you suggesting that nsoi have reached their cap for this year and given the last nominations to 28th january applicants?pls can you clarify that statement for better understanding,tanks...
Hi
I am not sure, since no one gets AOR after 28 th january for a long time, I am assuming that cap is almost fill up . Last year 17 th january applicant got last AOR.

tonfalks

Star Member
Jan 4, 2012
Pls helpppm!
My company will not a give reference letter until I resign and i cannot resign now.The other option I have is for a senior colleague to write for me on the company's letter head but the problem now is that the company's numbers are on the letter head. What if CIC calls the official numbers on the letter head instead of calling or sending a mail to my senior colleague? Pls seniors in the house pls help.. what are my options?

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
miltoncsekuet said:
Hi
I am not sure, since no one gets AOR after 28 th january for a long time, I am assuming that cap is almost fill up . Last year 17 th january applicant got last AOR.
okay,i understand your point clearer now...from the last people to be nominated we can see they still have a number of people to give Aor and subsequent nominations they gave the last 3 digits of their numbers so we can all have an idea,also there was also a long pause at january 26 that got people thinking the cap had been reached,so lets all just remain optimistic that there are still Aors to be issued as well as nominations.

clintroy2

Mar 15, 2015
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2015
Doc's Request.
09-06-2015
Nomination.....
19-01-2015
AOR Received.
21-07-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Just an update, i got ITA in Friday's draw

faye2016

Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2015
Hello All,

I got ITA on Friday. Congratulations to all the others and all the best to those who are waiting.

clintroy2

Mar 15, 2015
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2015
Doc's Request.
09-06-2015
Nomination.....
19-01-2015
AOR Received.
21-07-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
tonfalks said:
Pls helpppm!
My company will not a give reference letter until I resign and i cannot resign now.The other option I have is for a senior colleague to write for me on the company's letter head but the problem now is that the company's numbers are on the letter head. What if CIC calls the official numbers on the letter head instead of calling or sending a mail to my senior colleague? Pls seniors in the house pls help.. what are my options?
is that even legal? a job letter should be a standard offering from the human resources division for an employee to conduct business.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
clintroy2 said:
Just an update, i got ITA in Friday's draw
Congrats mate.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
faye2016 said:
Hello All,

I got ITA on Friday. Congratulations to all the others and all the best to those who are waiting.
Congratulations on your ITA.