Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arultm said:
Hi

Do anyone have idea about what are the questions that are asked by NS nominee officers to current employers for any clarification regarding employment or background verification?
Hello,
For one of my friend CIC checked on the current roles and responsibilities he was handling in the organization. May be NSOI will also do the same. Just make sure that the POC / HR manager know about this well before in advance.

Thanks.

arultm

Sep 23, 2014
Mandal342 said:
Hello,
For one of my friend CIC checked on the current roles and responsibilities he was handling in the organization. May be NSOI will also do the same. Just make sure that the POC / HR manager know about this well before in advance.

Thanks.
Thanks.

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arultm said:
Hi

Do anyone have idea about what are the questions that are asked by NS nominee officers to current employers for any clarification regarding employment or background verification?
Dear Arultm,
The NSOI/CIC will check all the roles and responsibilities, all the designations you had in the organization..
They will check your current role in the organization.. This will be verified for all the organizations you worked..

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
prempaulj said:
Hello Drajpoot,
Finally received my AOR on 29th May..God has done several wonders in our life.
Sorry, I was not in a situation to update you all..

Regards,
Paul
Congratulations prempaulj

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lystation said:
congrats Paul and could you please tell us when did NS received
your application ?
Thank you.. 26th Jan was the application received day

allen877

Mar 9, 2015
Hi moderator..

Pls update sheet row no 79 with 67 points as I mistakenly calculated as age. Allen francis my name rest all remains the same

Applicant78

Apr 25, 2015
LusiLee said:
What happened with NSOI? Where are nominations and AORs?

mechanical95
shank386
mandal342

please update yours status ::)
It seems there is not much info on SS re applicants after January 26. So it may take longer to reach January 28-29.

Mandal342

Jan 12, 2015
India, Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LusiLee said:
What happened with NSOI? Where are nominations and AORs?

mechanical95
shank386
mandal342

please update yours status ::)
Hello,
Today 1 hour before I got an e-mail requesting additional information.

What education do you have that is in the computer/software field? (I applied under 2173 and I am holding Mechanical engineering degree)
Why do you want to move to a city where you have no connections and no network? (I have provided settlement plan but it seems they need more elaborate explanation)

I am preparing for these and will reply to them soon.

Any inputs from the forum highly appreciated.

Thanks.

LusiLee

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Montréal
Mandal342 said:
Hello,

What education do you have that is in the computer/software field? (I applied under 2173 and I am holding Mechanical engineering degree)
Why do you want to move to a city where you have no connections and no network? (I have provided settlement plan but it seems they need more elaborate explanation)

Thanks.
Thanks for your update!!!!
Was your settlement plan detailed?

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
prempaulj said:
Dear Arultm,
The NSOI/CIC will check all the roles and responsibilities, all the designations you had in the organization..
They will check your current role in the organization.. This will be verified for all the organizations you worked..
but it is a matter of anxiety that most of the employers/HR are not cordial enough to either reply or tell the supportive informations :-[ can you tell me? what way they conduct verification? i have got all reference letters from my reporting manager and i am bit confused whether HR would answer any query or not.

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Mandal342 said:
Hello,

Thanks.
thanks for sharing with us

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
areise said:
but it is a matter of anxiety that most of the employers/HR are not cordial enough to either reply or tell the supportive informations :-[ can you tell me? what way they conduct verification? i have got all reference letters from my reporting manager and i am bit confused whether HR would answer any query or not.
I heard that if your organization's HR does not respond. The CIC/NSOI will contact the reference member(in your case, your reporting manager) through mail/phone/in person that was mentioned in your reference letter. Anyhow, they just want a piece of clarity/confirmation that you are working/was working for the organizations, you mentioned.