+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
drajpoot said:
As per the NSNP guide-Yes it would be automatically considered disqualified if your application is under processing with other PNP,i.e. if you have the case file number at the time when you applied in NSNP. NSOI will inform you by email their intention to refuse if they refuse.
Okay thank yo, i thought so.
But will be work, say, if we retrieve our application to other province? So we wont be under process for any other pnp?

Ravi Rami

Mar 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Nomination.....
ITR - 18-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
drajpoot said:
Hello Ravi Rami

Yes, I checked this note. it seems that they are asking valid job offer of NB employer from those applicants whose occupation is regulated in New Brunswick. and asking license or certification from those applicants who have already job offer from NB employer.

I am sure they will modify this note, otherwise this program is only for applicants whose occupation is non regulated. such as 1112,1225,2171, 2172,2174,2282...

Unfortunately your NOC 2133 is regulated in whole canada, I also checked 2241 which is also related to your occupation but that also regulated in this province. Please check some another NOCs it might be possible the job duties which you perform may come under some another NOC which is non regulated.
Not possible to change NOC code.. As I did the same in SINP and they replied me "After reviewing your documents you came under NOC 2133 you required to obtain licence in this."

I think now I have to wait till January 2016 for new opening of Nova Scotia, other then this I don't have any option, as my EE score is 335 only..

Anyways good luck to you and other members.. If god help us then we will definitely meet at Nova Scotia some day..

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
cennabit said:
Yes. He called me. I live in USA so the call is pretty cheap from Canada to USA. He asked me things about the name of the companies in the letter head and the names in the body of the letter. In this case names were different cause often there is a trade name and the real company name. He said that he will be keeping contact with me in case he finds another thing that makes him suspicious. Also he asked me to sent to him my NOC to his email. He was so kind and patient. Also he was speaking so slow in order to make the communication easier. Well, that`s it!
yes..thats a good sign

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
RD9975 said:
Hi, I have received my AOR on 28th May 2015 and Express entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code send on 29th May 2015. Admin please update my record. Thanks you all for keeping positive waves !!!!! :)
best of luck

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Ravi Rami said:
Not possible to change NOC code.. As I did the same in SINP and they replied me "After reviewing your documents you came under NOC 2133 you required to obtain licence in this."

I think now I have to wait till January 2016 for new opening of Nova Scotia, other then this I don't have any option, as my EE score is 335 only..

Anyways good luck to you and other members.. If god help us then we will definitely meet at Nova Scotia some day..
Well I am not telling you to change the NOC code. Anyone has similar job duties with two or three NOCs and there is absolutely no problem. We have to chose the one by which our job is closely match, there are many people who work many years as engineering position core technical and they have also worked in manager position so many years so they have option to chose any NOCs.
you will also note that there are many NOCs which has almost similar job duties with slightly diffrence

Immigration officer check our work experience documents and job duties with respect to the NOC which we mention in our application. it does not matter what NOC you mentioned in other PNPs.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
tan_sur69 said:
From the spreadsheet

Row 8 - Satya received his nomination yesterday, please update the spreadsheet.

@ Satya - congrats.

Congratulations to Satya.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
cennabit said:
Contact made by officer today. He went in details about my reference letters. He checked every letter on all of them. Make sure that all your letter is compiling with All the requirements from the guide. If not get a new version from your Employer.

Update the SS please
That's a good sign, I am sure you are gonna get a nomination soon.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
RD9975 said:
Hi, I have received my AOR on 28th May 2015 and Express entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code send on 29th May 2015. Admin please update my record. Thanks you all for keeping positive waves !!!!! :)
Congrats on your AOR.

vinayakc

Sep 10, 2014
Hi Friends,

I am new to this forum , is NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program still open ? can I apply without having any job offer although I have required eligibility on same.

Thnaks

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
vinayakc said:
Hi Friends,

I am new to this forum , is NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program still open ? can I apply without having any job offer although I have required eligibility on same.

Thnaks
Hello vinayakc, so far there has been no official information that the NSNP is closed so I think you can still apply. Although the cap for the program is 350 and the program opened for application since January, I don't think there is any harm in you trying. you can also take some moment to study the Spreadsheet of this tread to have a feel of what I'm saying. Good luck.

vinayakc

Sep 10, 2014
Thanks buddy for valuable information , do you feel that there is any valid chance to get through now?

Change said:
Hello vinayakc, so far there has been no official information that the NSNP is closed so I think you can still apply. Although the cap for the program is 350 and the program opened for application since January, I don't think there is any harm in you trying. you can also take some moment to study the Spreadsheet of this tread to have a feel of what I'm saying. Good luck.

budenggao

Nov 5, 2014
refused by NSOI

help~~
i received refusal letter from NSOI. they intended to refuse my application. my background is :
1. I applied FSW last year and choose Calgary as my residence city, but i was not in the cap of total 25000, i received my returned package.
2. I knew some one in BC province. Officer already knew this.
which is the reason I was refused?
is there anything I can do to save my application?

help~~~

sesytrice

Nov 27, 2014
Re: refused by NSOI

budenggao said:
help~~
i received refusal letter from NSOI. they intended to refuse my application. my background is :
1. I applied FSW last year and choose Calgary as my residence city, but i was not in the cap of total 25000, i received my returned package.

help~~~
what documents are they requesting for???
I will suggest you take time to write a comprehensive settlement plan. if you have link in NS, get them to reference your application. If you have contacted your professional body in NS, include there response in your additional document.

Please write a good and comprehensive settlement plan. That will be the magic!

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Re: refused by NSOI

budenggao said:
help~~

help~~~
Hello budenggao

1. First things first , do not panic. Can you please paste your letter received from NS office on this forum ... you can blackout you file number and names..
2. Next when did you send your application, i do not see your entry in Spreadsheet can you be more specific on timelines and did officer asked you any docs.. before sending refusal letter.
3. Wanted to know, if you selected British Columbia or another province in EE and later edited it to NS (I am more interested whether MYCIC will show the changes made in the portal to the province officers.
4. if you are not sure of your refusal, can you please call them and check the reason behind your refusal (writing a mail will take longer time to respond and you lose time) and how much time is provided to you to submit a new proposal ?

Once you have this information, we can discuss further. Also i will be interested on the points you mentioned in settlement plan.
Did you anywhere mention in your file that you have friends or relatives in Canada ?

seravimol

Sep 14, 2013
USA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2017
Doc's Request.
14-04-2017
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
15-04-2017
Hello, I have this question and hope someone can help me on this..
About education i have my bachelor's degree and i already have a ECA about this, but i also have some other post-secondary courses. I Have a post-secondary Diploma and also a certification as project manager. Do these require also an ECA or i can send only the diplomas as proof of education?

Thanks you