Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 17, 2015
Doc's Request.
APRIL 03, 2017
Nomination.....
APRIL 19, 2017
Hi pshar,

I was asked for remedical which I went through on 28th of June and my status changed to medical passed on 7th of July. I was hoping to know if someone's application has been through a special unit. What is this special unit? What does it do? Why my application is transferred to it? How long does it take for a special unit to review? My documents are all genuine so I have nothing to worry about. Lets see what happens.

Thanks
Cian
Don't worry.. If you haven't misrepresented anything then you are fine... Special unit is basically they are reviewing your eligibility and all stuff more closely from beginning to end.. What is your application's current status... not sure when they transferred your case to special unit but usually takes 12-13 months to complete as per research I have done..

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Don't worry.. If you haven't misrepresented anything then you are fine... Special unit is basically they are reviewing your eligibility and all stuff more closely from beginning to end.. What is your application's current status... not sure when they transferred your case to special unit but usually takes 12-13 months to complete as per research I have done..
Hi pshar,

I hope it doesnt take that longer. I have asked via IRCC webform as to when was the application transferred to special unit. My application status is:

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks
Cian

p_shar

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 17, 2015
Doc's Request.
APRIL 03, 2017
Nomination.....
APRIL 19, 2017
Hi pshar,

I hope it doesnt take that longer. I have asked via IRCC webform as to when was the application transferred to special unit. My application status is:

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks
Cian
Any update Cian

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

p_shar

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 17, 2015
Doc's Request.
APRIL 03, 2017
Nomination.....
APRIL 19, 2017
Does any one know if i can apply to Nova Scotia if i already applied to Quebec?
Yes you can, but it is up to you to convince an officer why you want to move to NS now?

Reactions: Zigzag85

Glibin

Jan 10, 2018
I had one year experiance in food service supervisor in Alberta and last week onwards I am started to work in Nova Scotia with the same job so how many years of experience I still need to apply for Nova Scotia pnp ?

Glibin

Jan 10, 2018
I had one year experiance in food service supervisor in Alberta and now I moved to Nova Scotia on last week. I am still doing as a food service supervisor in Nova Scotia too so is it possible to apply for my Nova Scotia pnp right away or I still want to make one more year experiance in novascotia too ???

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
I need help.
Does anyone know if I need to fill the NSNP -60 Form (authority to release personal information) ?

I filled the 100 form and it’s ready ...any other form that needs to be filled ?

Feb 12, 2017
My brother applied for Nova Scotia PNP and now they have questioned me on the following concern?
1). You have stated that your brother lives in Ontario. Provide additional information as to why you are choosing to settle in Nova Scotia and not Ontario to be closer to your brother.
Please provide me samples of letters, i can send to them?
Your Help will be greatly appreciated!

p_shar

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 17, 2015
Doc's Request.
APRIL 03, 2017
Nomination.....
APRIL 19, 2017
My brother applied for Nova Scotia PNP and now they have questioned me on the following concern?
1). You have stated that your brother lives in Ontario. Provide additional information as to why you are choosing to settle in Nova Scotia and not Ontario to be closer to your brother.
Please provide me samples of letters, i can send to them?
Your Help will be greatly appreciated!
You can show the comparison with respect to everything telling NS better.

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.