Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi@Cian

No change in status, for me it has been almost 10 months since I submitted. Tried sending emails to NDVO twice in last 4 months but never heard back from them

Regards,
Aditya
Same here bro... My 1 year is done since I submitted my documents to mycic... No reply of the emails and cant even get any information on the call as they tell us to contact NDVO and they dont reply... So finally I decided to hire an agent to help me... My agent is IRCC affiliated so they can get information from IRCC on my behalf... Lets hope they could help me out... The agency's name is GEPSI... You can try them out if you want...

Thanks
Cian

p_shar

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 17, 2015
Doc's Request.
APRIL 03, 2017
Nomination.....
APRIL 19, 2017
Same here bro... My 1 year is done since I submitted my documents to mycic... No reply of the emails and cant even get any information on the call as they tell us to contact NDVO and they dont reply... So finally I decided to hire an agent to help me... My agent is IRCC affiliated so they can get information from IRCC on my behalf... Lets hope they could help me out... The agency's name is GEPSI... You can try them out if you want...

Thanks
Cian
Hi Cian,

Did you spend more than six months in any other country/s?

p_shar

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Cian,

Did you spend more than six months in any other country/s?

p_shar
Yes... In Australia for 3 years... Why does that matter in any way? Please shed some light if you have any idea regarding this... I have also submitted a PCC from Australia as well... I think I am covered in that way... Don't know why its taking so long for my application...

Its been 1year and 10 months now since submitted my application.

Thanks
Cian

Haadiya

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Hi All,

Got PPR on 8th June.

Timeline below:

AOR : 4th Nov 2016
Remedical request passed - 8th Feb 2018
PPR: 8th June 2018

Good luck to All!

Haadiya

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Please for those who are already in Nova Scotia appreciate if you can message me your numbers , I would like some advise on landing and settlement in NS.

Thanks.

p_shar

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 17, 2015
Doc's Request.
APRIL 03, 2017
Nomination.....
APRIL 19, 2017
Hi All,

Got PPR on 8th June.

Timeline below:

AOR : 4th Nov 2016
Remedical request passed - 8th Feb 2018
PPR: 8th June 2018

Good luck to All!
Congrats Haadiya..1

Reactions: Haadiya

p_shar

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 17, 2015
Doc's Request.
APRIL 03, 2017
Nomination.....
APRIL 19, 2017
Yes... In Australia for 3 years... Why does that matter in any way? Please shed some light if you have any idea regarding this... I have also submitted a PCC from Australia as well... I think I am covered in that way... Don't know why its taking so long for my application...

Its been 1year and 10 months now since submitted my application.

Thanks
Cian
Don't know.. but one of my friend took more than a year in background check as he stayed in Afganistan for less than a year. And Canadian embassy sent request to Afganistan govt. officials to cross check if his record was clear during his stay. Only that part took more than a year.

Was wondering if that's the case..

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Don't know.. but one of my friend took more than a year in background check as he stayed in Afganistan for less than a year. And Canadian embassy sent request to Afganistan govt. officials to cross check if his record was clear during his stay. Only that part took more than a year.

Was wondering if that's the case..
Hope so that wont be the case. Lets see. I don't know why they are taking so long with my application. Now I don't even mind if they reject my application. The reason for frustration is that I have no one to ask to. They don't even reply back to the emails and call lines are always busy. Actually really fed up of waiting so long. I would be thankful to them even if they finish the ordeal with rejection. Atleast I would be relieved of the false hopes and waiting.

p_shar

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 17, 2015
Doc's Request.
APRIL 03, 2017
Nomination.....
APRIL 19, 2017
Hope so that wont be the case. Lets see. I don't know why they are taking so long with my application. Now I don't even mind if they reject my application. The reason for frustration is that I have no one to ask to. They don't even reply back to the emails and call lines are always busy. Actually really fed up of waiting so long. I would be thankful to them even if they finish the ordeal with rejection. Atleast I would be relieved of the false hopes and waiting.
Cian,
Your PPR must be on the way...! I know how anxious one can be in this situation... Patience is the key... MPs in Canada have authority to check the immigration status of anyone.. I know couple of MPs in here... I will personally go and ask for your status... Please PM me your details...
Regards,

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Cian,
Your PPR must be on the way...! I know how anxious one can be in this situation... Patience is the key... MPs in Canada have authority to check the immigration status of anyone.. I know couple of MPs in here... I will personally go and ask for your status... Please PM me your details...
Regards,
Hi p_shar

I have private messaged you my details. Please help me out if you can with the MP's.

Thanks in advance
Cian

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Guys

They have changed my status from "You do not need a medical exam" to "Review of medical results: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam." I provided upfront medicals and the status was "You have passed medical exam." But medical expired on 30th May 2018. So it changed to "You do not need a medical exam".

At the same time they have emailed me to retake the medical exam. What does this mean? Can some shed some light on this.

Thanks
Cian

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Cian,
Regards,
Well P_shar I really appreciate your intention to help Cian but MPs in canada have no authority to check immigration status unless they work under minister of Citizenship and Immigration even then also no one can access any information without having proper instruction from minister of Citizenship and Immigration.

Please note that any Minister has no authority over matters that fall within another minister’s portfolio

Please make sure twice before providing all your or other's application information to anyone whom you do not know personally, Its not safe and these things hardly exists in Canada.

Best regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hi Guys

They have changed my status from "You do not need a medical exam" to "Review of medical results: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam." I provided upfront medicals and the status was "You have passed medical exam." But medical expired on 30th May 2018. So it changed to "You do not need a medical exam".

At the same time they have emailed me to retake the medical exam. What does this mean? Can some shed some light on this.

Thanks
Cian
Whatever email you got from CIC please follow that or communicate with them directly whatever question you have. You can provide them all those updates with time stamps as evidence which you seen before regarding your medical and may ask your questions accordingly.

Best regards
D

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Whatever email you got from CIC please follow that or communicate with them directly whatever question you have. You can provide them all those updates with time stamps as evidence which you seen before regarding your medical and may ask your questions accordingly.

Best regards
D
Hi DRajpoot,

Have already booked an appointment for my medicals. I have not counted but have been mailing them since January but they seem to only reply when they want to. They reply rate is only 1%. I might have emailed them more than 100 times but have been replied only twice to be exact.

With the case of p_shar, I myself have put trust on him and provided him my details. Yes its dangerous to provide details to an unknown person but I have taken that risk. Lets see what happens. But will definitely keep your advice in mind.

Thanks
Cian