+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program 2016 pool

Indi- canada

Nov 13, 2015
mumbai
Visa Office......
NDVO
For the principal applicant:
The applicant must have accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time paid work experience, or the
equivalent in continuous paid part-time work experience, in the occupation identified as their primary
occupation, that is listed in Skill Type 0, Skill Level A or B of NOC 2011.
In order to meet the minimum requirements, the applicant’s skilled work experience must have occurred within
the 10 years preceding the date of their application.
Letters of reference from all employers for the past 10 years
Letters must:
• be written on company letterhead
• be signed by the responsible officer/supervisor
• show company’s full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses
• be stamped with the company’s official seal (if applicable)
Letters must include all of the following information:
• the specific period of your employment with the company
• the positions you have held during the period of employment and time spent in each position

• your main responsibilities and duties in each position
• your annual salary plus benefits in each position, and
• the number of hours worked per week in each position
u can also attach supporting documents like salary slips, promotion letter (if applicable), employment confirmation letter etc.

muskan786

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Does anyone have an idea when they are going to open new applications intake?

Actually my ielts is going to expire on 22 October and i booked new ielts but unfortunately didn't get a seat earlier than 29 0ctober.
Should i take 29 October or take another one before that??

SHAHBAZACMA

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
muskan786 said:

Actually my ielts is going to expire on 22 October and i booked new ielts but unfortunately didn't get a seat earlier than 29 0ctober.
Nobody knows, but on 17-Dec-2015, they update on their website that the stream will reopen later in 2016. We hope that within next 2 months they will reopen the stream.

Indi- canada

Nov 13, 2015
mumbai
Visa Office......
NDVO
muskan786 said:

try to take ielts date before 29th October. because your IELTS result will come 13-14 after your exam and in case nsnp will open in between you will not be able to submit your application wiith out valid ielts.
thanks

muskan786

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Thanks shahbazacma and indi canada
I send new ielts transfer date application today and booked 8 October.
I don't know they will allow me to sit on 8 October or not.God knows better which is good for me.so let see??

Soph

Sep 24, 2016
Hi Seniors

I am new here. I am keen to make an EOI to Nova Scotia PNP too. Please admin add me to the watsapp group (0091 9867095289)

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Guys the group is full at the moment, please leave your numbers but will add once some space will free up.

ucheharry

May 26, 2016
Hi Andy,

Can you Re: add me to the whatsapp group ones there's space for it? My other phone got missing. My number: +2348036259127

Thanks.

AK84

Aug 11, 2011
HI Guys,

NEED your help here,

My friend worked as registered nurse back home and he indicated his intended occupation in Nova Scotia EE as NOC 3233 Licensed Practical Nurse(LPN) becoz most of his duties match to that Noc but Nova Scotia Officer want to know how he decided on Noc 3233 rather than NOC 3012.

Please advise how to answer them ?

Ayucan

Aug 31, 2016
Hi All,

I have 10 years of experience in IT, and in India. So, I think I am eligible for Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry. However, when I started to fill in the online form at accesstobusiness.snsmr.gov.ns.ca, it has only 2 categories: Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry which requires atleast 1 yr of exp in NS which I don't have, second is Skilled Worker which requires full time job offer from NS which also I don't have.

Can someone please help me where should I apply? or what I am doing wrong?

Indi- canada

Nov 13, 2015
mumbai
Visa Office......
NDVO
Ayucan said:
Hi All,

I have 10 years of experience in IT, and in India. So, I think I am eligible for Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry. However, when I started to fill in the online form at accesstobusiness.snsmr.gov.ns.ca, it has only 2 categories: Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry which requires atleast 1 yr of exp in NS which I don't have, second is Skilled Worker which requires full time job offer from NS which also I don't have.

Can someone please help me where should I apply? or what I am doing wrong?
you have to apply for Nova scotia demand category which is not open yet. so you cant apply to NS. wait until NS demand category open.
best luck