+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program 2016 pool

SHAHBAZACMA

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
After about 3 months of complete silence, media team of Nova Scotia has release a news on their web site, link is available here,

http://novascotia.ca/news/release/?id=20160914003

amontella

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Hey guys, apologise if this question has been asked before but I still cannot get my head around it.

I am planning to apply to the Nova Scotia Demand Express entry stream when it opens, gathering all supporting documents in the meantime and, like loads of others I am stuck on the current employer reference letter issue. I read the minimum requirement for that stream is at least one year of full time job in one of the required NOC occupations and I have more than 6 years continuous experience on the same NOC, working for different companies.. so does this mean for the purpose of this application, that I can leave my current job out and just send them all the other reference letters from previous employers?

Asking this because I also read the current employer ref letter has to be recent (ideally not more than a couple month's old) and, not knowing when this stream is going to be open makes it really challenging because I can't ask my boss for a new letter every month hoping Nova Scotia stream will open if you know what I mean..

Of course I could include payslips, contracts of employments and such but would that be enough proof for my application?

so if anyone has any experience regarding employment ref letters for Nova Scotia (or other provinces) PNP streams that would be great ;D

Thank you!!

Indi- canada

Nov 13, 2015
mumbai
Visa Office......
NDVO
hi,
no one knows when NS demand EE will open. as per news in early 2016 they mentioned that it will open later 2016.
regarding your experience letter u have to submit experience letter from all the companies including current one. it really doesnt matter if your current letter is 1 or 6 months old, unless and until there are any changes in your current job responsibilities /promotions etc. as mentioned you can proved them by showing current salary slips, and bank account statement that your still working with same company with same position.
in case if they will have any quires they will ask for the additional documents in later stage.

so dont worry, try to get all your documents ready along with your current experience letter. because you never know when NS will start taking new intake
best luck.

amontella

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Thanks mate! will do, now I only have to worry about telling my employer I want to apply, that's going to be one hell of a conversation :eek:

Indi- canada said:
hi,
no one knows when NS demand EE will open. as per news in early 2016 they mentioned that it will open later 2016.
regarding your experience letter u have to submit experience letter from all the companies including current one. it really doesnt matter if your current letter is 1 or 6 months old, unless and until there are any changes in your current job responsibilities /promotions etc. as mentioned you can proved them by showing current salary slips, and bank account statement that your still working with same company with same position.
in case if they will have any quires they will ask for the additional documents in later stage.

so dont worry, try to get all your documents ready along with your current experience letter. because you never know when NS will start taking new intake
best luck.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Indi- canada said:
hi,

best luck.
Lets hope for this year oct-nov!

tanvir_mech

Jan 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Admin, please add me to the whatsapp group of nova scotia. My number is +8801712649197

bala1980

Aug 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30/Sep/16
AOR Received.
12/Nov/16
Please add my number in watsapp group +65 86782769

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
Anybody here know about the "documents to prove your noc" ??
As i saw this in updated novascotia pnp guide...
And it is not reference letter... It is something else... Anybody have any idea ? What documents they want exactly ??