+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia PNP Skilled-Worker

mr_zui

Sep 22, 2011
Hi everyone,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,
I applied to Nova Scotia PNP under Skilled Worker stream. They received my package on the 14th and sent me an AOR with case number on the 20th. My employer called me yesterday and told me that they have contacted him on the 22nd to confirm about my job duties, working hours and retention plan. My employer said the officer was very sweet and friendly to him.
My question is that I feel like my application has been processed very fast and they contacted my employers. Everything happened within a week. Do you think it is normal that they contacted my employer? Do you think it is a good sign for my application?
Thank you so much for reading my post.

ATD.Aung Gyi

Nov 21, 2011
mr_zui said:
Hi everyone,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,
I applied to Nova Scotia PNP under Skilled Worker stream. They received my package on the 14th and sent me an AOR with case number on the 20th. My employer called me yesterday and told me that they have contacted him on the 22nd to confirm about my job duties, working hours and retention plan. My employer said the officer was very sweet and friendly to him.
My question is that I feel like my application has been processed very fast and they contacted my employers. Everything happened within a week. Do you think it is normal that they contacted my employer? Do you think it is a good sign for my application?
Thank you so much for reading my post.
Hi,

this is awesome. the processing is too fast. Are you applied on line under family stream? I am interested though I was applied to manitoba. Thanks anyway. All the best to us.!!!

mr_zui

Sep 22, 2011
I applied under Skilled-worker stream. I know that the process is way to fast and it makes me kinda nervous to hear the decision from them. Did you successfully applied to Manitoba? Good luck with your journey though.

ADITMPAN2

Aug 14, 2011
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2010
Nomination.....
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
14-05-2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITED WIT APPS.
File Transfer...
20-06-2011
Med's Request
27-06-2011
Med's Done....
04-07-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2012
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
Hi

Friends Please tell me who can apply under Nova Scotia PNP Skilled Worker?

Please share some experience and if you can send me link than you please send me link where i can get full details of it

Also I want to know that for appling under Nova Scotia Skilled Worker I want to have a family relatives in Nova Scotia or JOb Offer Letter from Nova Scotia Employer...

Please suggest me right cause of action and suggestion friends