+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA PNP Journey

linharesmicah

Mar 15, 2021
Hi,

I noticed that since Monday I cant view the documents anymore and it states that documents have been submitted. So can I assume that my documents have been sent for processing? Also, what are the steps? What happens from now? And how long does this process take from here?

I got my medical test done and it waas graded A. Does grade A mean the application will get processed without any problems?

Ayofeyi

Feb 26, 2021
Any information on those who submitted there application in February is 2 months now after submitting...
Checking my mail to see if there’s anything new in there any one with new update on there own application as well ...

Tushar22

Apr 19, 2021
Hello Everyone, we have also submitted our application for the forest draw in Jan. Received AOR by end of Feb and are waiting? Is this the same with the guys in this group? Any updates team can share.

linharesmicah

Mar 15, 2021
My Timeline for NSNP under 2174 NOC code under Labor Market priorities stream:

NOI received: 22 Oct 2020
Document submitted: 19 Nov 2020
AOR: 1 Dec 2020
Query received: 8 Dec 2020
Query Answered: 16 Dec 2020
Nomination received: 22 Jan 2021
ITA received: 12 Feb 2021

Have you got your approval? If yes how long did it take. I want to know as I had submitted my ITA documents last week.

Ayofeyi

Feb 26, 2021
Hello everyone the NS province is under lockdown due to the rise of C19..
Does that mean all application will be on hold for the PNP hopeful,or they can work remotely from Home..
Anyone with useful information will really be appreciated..
Thanks

jovialrish

Oct 13, 2020
I meant for ITA. The reason I asked is coz my nomination expires in Sep 2021. What happens if my nomination expires and my ITA documents are still not processed?
I dont think that would be a problem. Once you accept nomination then you would get ITA in an immediate draw which would not be more than 1month timeline. After which you will get 3months to submit your PR application. Nomination expiry is usually 6months.

linharesmicah

Mar 15, 2021
I dont think that would be a problem. Once you accept nomination then you would get ITA in an immediate draw which would not be more than 1month timeline. After which you will get 3months to submit your PR application. Nomination expiry is usually 6months.
Thanks. I was just a bit worried abt my nomination expiring coz I had submitted all my ITA documents on 24th April and my nomination expires on 30th Sep. As there is a backlog of applications I was wondering what would happen. Do let me know when you get a reply.

All the best and good luck with ur application.