+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA PNP Journey

Rabikh

Jul 9, 2020
Someone help me with this please.
Thanks
Just enter the band u get in each of the iELTS module. what is the problem? Why do u want to convert ur ielts score into CLB? We only do that to check if we are scoring enough to be eligible.

nicka.rivera

Jun 9, 2020
Hi. Any update? I checked my application in Nova Scotia website but this is all I see. It said that “You currently have no applications to display. Applications will appear after saving or submitting an application.” Why is it like this? I don’t understand.

Amouna1981

Jun 4, 2020
Don't worry. Anybody from the 27th April has received an update?
Nothing yet, here is someone's timeline on FB:J ai eu l invitation le 27 avril et j ai soumis le 18 mai, j ai l accusé le 22 mai, et j ai eu ma désignation le 9 juillet. Seems like the ones who applied earlier than 20 May got their nomination so its just a matter of time.

PrincessR

Jan 16, 2020
Nothing yet, here is someone's timeline on FB:J ai eu l invitation le 27 avril et j ai soumis le 18 mai, j ai l accusé le 22 mai, et j ai eu ma désignation le 9 juillet. Seems like the ones who applied earlier than 20 May got their nomination so its just a matter of time.
That's a relief that they are giving nominations.

Reactions: Amouna1981

M. Dreamer

Jun 6, 2020
As long as we're not alone...
I guess processing got stuck somewhere after the 20th due to other applications being prioritized (nurses).
Not necessarily, a Fb friend received his LOI on May 22 (nursus), he submitted his application on June 29 and still didn't got completness check till date.. He sent an enquiry last week and their response was : "Hello,

Thank you for your email. Your application made to the Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities stream was received on June 29th, 2020 and is currently in the queue for a completion check.

Nova Scotia
Office of Immigration"

Lets wait and wish we get nomination by this week.. Before the next EE draw

ystella_16

Nov 3, 2019
Hi guys! Any update with your application?
NOC 3012
My timeline:
AOR- Jan 08
Medical Passed
Biometrics received
No ADR

Progress bar 100% on July 8

I raised webform twice but received only "your background verification have not been initiated". They can't even answer if I meet the eligibility. VO in Sydney, NS.