+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA PNP Journey

PrincessR

Jan 16, 2020
Please nurses in house, anyone with CLB 7 and got LOI? I have CLB 7.. any chances?
If you read in the website of Nova Scotia, they require CLB 8 in nurses.
I've read someone posted in this group that he was rejected due to lower score in TEF.

nicka.rivera

Jun 9, 2020
If you read in the website of Nova Scotia, they require CLB 8 in nurses.
I've read someone posted in this group that he was rejected due to lower score in TEF.
CLB and TEF are two different things. CLB is for English. Then TEF is for the French proficiency. For TEF below 8 is not accepted. But for CLB, 7 is okay. She will be eligible. Just so you know.

PrincessR

Jan 16, 2020
CLB and TEF are two different things. CLB is for English. Then TEF is for the French proficiency. For TEF below 8 is not accepted. But for CLB, 7 is okay. She will be eligible. Just so you know.
Eligible in express entry. But if you will read the requirements in Nova Scotia, they are requiring CLB 8.

PrincessR

Jan 16, 2020
Noted, I’ll take another ielts then.
When did you create your express entry? maybe you can select all provinces and have luck on one of those :)
or improve your ielts score, your reading is just the problem. I'm sure you could do better next time :)

Bamydee

Jun 8, 2020
When did you create your express entry? maybe you can select all provinces and have luck on one of those :)
or improve your ielts score, your reading is just the problem. I'm sure you could do better next time :)
Not yet waiting for WES report.. just wanted to knw if I should enter the pool once I have the ECA or retake ielts.

Bamydee

Jun 8, 2020
Not yet waiting for WES report.. just wanted to knw if I should enter the pool once I have the ECA or retake ielts.
Oh yeah.. I would put in more effort, I studied for a month , maybe I’ll make it 2 months this time. Thank you!

cnwamo

Aug 3, 2019
Hi guys, I'm trying to fill in my application and I'm having issues with converting the IELTS to CLB. how did you guys fill in yours? i have clb 9 apparenly but what scores do i fill in?
L:9, R:8, S:8.5, W:7. i filled in 8,7,7,7 as seen online but i keep getting an error.
Thanks

Last edited:

Limeydc13

Feb 18, 2020
Philippines
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
Hi guys! I'm new in this forum quietly reading your posts. Dec. 19, 2019 AOR here under Nova Scotia PNP-O but still waiting and hoping for the best. Good luck to all of us.

Reactions: PrincessR