+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA PNP Journey

malarosa

Aug 18, 2018
NS is so demanding. Asked for additional stuffs. How to tackle the following questions? What are the chances if I Can satisfy them and get nomination? Anyone had same situation and finally got nominaton?

1. You have an ongoing immigration application with the province of Alberta and you have family members living in Alberta. As a result our office is not satisfied that you plan to permanently reside in Nova Scotia if your application with our office is successful. Therefore, given your connections to the province of Alberta, provide more information as to why you are planning to permanently reside in a province that you have never been to and that you have no family ties to.

2. Be advised that If your application with the province of Nova Scotia is successful, you will have to withdraw your application with Alberta and provide proof that you have withdrawn that application.

In your own words, provide a summary of the research you have done on your future settlement, and explain what factors led to your choice to immigrate to Nova Scotia. Provide further details of the settlement plan for you by also responding to the following questions. ***Please ensure that the responses you provide are your own and is not copied or taken from anywhere else.

# What do you intend to do upon arrival to Nova Scotia? How are you going to settle in? Do you have a settlement plan?

#Have you made connections with individuals or institutions in Nova Scotia that could help or support your settlement plan in Nova Scotia? List all the connections or ties including professional networks and affiliations that you have stablished in Nova Scotia.

#Are you taking steps to ensure your immediate and long term employability in Nova Scotia? Do you have any prospective employers or contacts in Nova Scotia?

#Have you researched or began the process required to become a licensed/credentialed Social and community service workers in Nova Scotia? If yes, please provide proof.

#Have you applied to other provincial immigration programs since the date of submission of your application?
Hi! We also received follow up questions, so we just answered it directly and provided specific action plans.

Reactions: shahid2909

malarosa

Aug 18, 2018
Hello mates,
Kindly share your timeline if anybody submitted their application.
Hi! We submitted additional answers and proofs last Dec 17. NB officer acknowledged email and said we will be notified once decision has been made. Up to this moment, we have not received any email from them. We are so anxious waiting.

Rosaakka

Dec 6, 2019
Hello All! Received nomination for PNP NS. From the letter emailed by my agent yesterday it looks they gave the nomination on the 31st of Dec.

Did anyone else receive nomination?

Reactions: Parm Bhatti

malarosa

Aug 18, 2018
Hello All! Received nomination for PNP NS. From the letter emailed by my agent yesterday it looks they gave the nomination on the 31st of Dec.

Congratulations!
We are still waiting for their response. They acknowledged our additional proofs last Dec 17, but no emails from them until this day. Did they require you for any additional documents?

Rosaakka

Dec 6, 2019
Congratulations!
We are still waiting for their response. They acknowledged our additional proofs last Dec 17, but no emails from them until this day. Did they require you for any additional documents?
hi Malarosa. No they didn’t ask for any additional documents. I pray and hope that you hear from them soon.

shahid2909

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019

Wow congrats.... Accept and proceed further for your success.

I replied back with the additional information on 3rd Jan. But they didn't acknowledge anything.

How many days it took them to nominate you since you sent additional information?

malarosa

Aug 18, 2018

I replied back with the additional information on 3rd Jan. But they didn't acknowledge anything.

How many days it took them to nominate you since you sent additional information?
Hi shahid2909! In our case, our deadline for the additional information was last Dec 17 and we got an email with their acknowledgement that they received our email. As of today, we still do not hear anything from them.

What were the additional information did NS asked from you?

malarosa

Aug 18, 2018
hi Malarosa. No they didn’t ask for any additional documents. I pray and hope that you hear from them soon.
Hi rosaakka! Thank you! Hope we can get in touch, maybe we will see each other in NS. (Being positive)
From what country are you from?

Rosaakka

Dec 6, 2019

Hi Shahid we submitted everything on the 19 th of dec 2019 and got nominated on the 31st of Dec 2019. So I think approx 10 days. You should hear something by the 15 th Of Jan. Fingers crossed !

Reactions: shahid2909