+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA PNP Journey

nurseforlife

Nov 28, 2019
I processed NBI November after I got LOI from NS..I asked a family member to do it for me but you need to go first at Philippine embassy and get a form for NBI and SPA ..For Medicals check the panel physician in your country in IRCC..they will send result of medicals to Canada within a week..start collecting documents prior to ITA..
Thank you for the heads up! You took the NBI from Phil Consulate in Dubai or in Phils?

malarosa

Aug 18, 2018
@malarosa Did you receive nomination?
Hi! We were required to submit documents.
1. Proof of cancellation of spouse’s application to Ontario (express entry profile), Manitoba and Saskatchewan’s provincial nomination application.
2. Updated bank statement (with transaction history) of my spouse’s savings in his current employer.

Submitted the documents last Dec 9 and still waiting for their response.

Rosaakka

Dec 6, 2019
INTENT / SETTLEMENT A statement in the principal applicant’s own words with specific details about intention to settle permanently in Nova Scotia because the statements on file are too general and could be applied to most of Canada. NSOI must be satisfied that it is their intention to settle permanently here, but small cities with town vibes, coastal provinces and cities, good and affordable universities, job opportunities, etc. are not unique to Nova Scotia. The principal applicant should also consider and incorporate the following in their new statement:

This is what I have received so far apart from proof of work experience including contracts and remuneration.

Can anyone advise us as to what needs to be sent in particular? Also would anyone have a template for the letter of intent ?

Reactions: shahid2909

Parm Bhatti

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
INTENT / SETTLEMENT A statement in the principal applicant’s own words with specific details about intention to settle permanently in Nova Scotia because the statements on file are too general and could be applied to most of Canada. NSOI must be satisfied that it is their intention to settle permanently here, but small cities with town vibes, coastal provinces and cities, good and affordable universities, job opportunities, etc. are not unique to Nova Scotia. The principal applicant should also consider and incorporate the following in their new statement:

This is what I have received so far apart from proof of work experience including contracts and remuneration.

Can anyone advise us as to what needs to be sent in particular? Also would anyone have a template for the letter of intent ?
You should state why are you interested in Nova Scotia." It must include that you have already started the research on NNAS while preparing settling in Nova Scotia. I have contacted some of my friends who are living in Nova Scotia."
Write something specific linked to your professional point.

taranveer14

Dec 15, 2019
hello parm. i recently received nomination from Nova Scotia. i accepted it through my express entry profile. After express entry draw how much time they will take to process my application if all the documents are in order.

malarosa

Aug 18, 2018
officer has demanded additional information. on which mail i have to send this additional information.
Hi! Congratulations for receiving a nomination already! What were the additional information did Nova Scotia asked you and what were your timelines before you got your nomination?

Reactions: shahid2909

shahid2909

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
NS is so demanding. Asked for additional stuffs. How to tackle the following questions? What are the chances if I Can satisfy them and get nomination? Anyone had same situation and finally got nominaton?

1. You have an ongoing immigration application with the province of Alberta and you have family members living in Alberta. As a result our office is not satisfied that you plan to permanently reside in Nova Scotia if your application with our office is successful. Therefore, given your connections to the province of Alberta, provide more information as to why you are planning to permanently reside in a province that you have never been to and that you have no family ties to.

2. Be advised that If your application with the province of Nova Scotia is successful, you will have to withdraw your application with Alberta and provide proof that you have withdrawn that application.

In your own words, provide a summary of the research you have done on your future settlement, and explain what factors led to your choice to immigrate to Nova Scotia. Provide further details of the settlement plan for you by also responding to the following questions. ***Please ensure that the responses you provide are your own and is not copied or taken from anywhere else.

# What do you intend to do upon arrival to Nova Scotia? How are you going to settle in? Do you have a settlement plan?

#Have you made connections with individuals or institutions in Nova Scotia that could help or support your settlement plan in Nova Scotia? List all the connections or ties including professional networks and affiliations that you have stablished in Nova Scotia.

#Are you taking steps to ensure your immediate and long term employability in Nova Scotia? Do you have any prospective employers or contacts in Nova Scotia?

#Have you researched or began the process required to become a licensed/credentialed Social and community service workers in Nova Scotia? If yes, please provide proof.

#Have you applied to other provincial immigration programs since the date of submission of your application?

Last edited:

malarosa

Aug 18, 2018
Hello! Anyone who got a nomination?
We sent our additional documents to NS last Dec 17, and they acknowledged that they received our documents. NS will notify us on their decision, however, we have no email from them. Hope we get a nomination.

Rosaakka

Dec 6, 2019
Hi Malarosa
We sent our additional docs on the 19th. No reply yet. Not hoping for anything before Christmas you know. The immigration office may be closed for Christmas So lets see... will update you if I hear anything

malarosa

Aug 18, 2018
Hi Malarosa
We sent our additional docs on the 19th. No reply yet. Not hoping for anything before Christmas you know. The immigration office may be closed for Christmas So lets see... will update you if I hear anything
Hi Rosaakka, thanks for the response. Since the 19th, you have not received any confirmation from them like they received your additional documents?

Rosaakka

Dec 6, 2019
Hi Rosaakka, thanks for the response. Since the 19th, you have not received any confirmation from them like they received your additional documents?
Usually my agent contacts us if they receive any e mail from them. So waiting on my agent to contact us.