+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA PNP Journey

Jakec

Aug 19, 2019
Hello guys,

I have a few questions:
1. I am having a post graduation work permit and have been working over a year now in NS. Would I need proof of funds? from the cic website, it said if you are authorized to work in canada and have a valid job offer, then you would not need proof of funds. I just want to confirm with you guys.

2. If i do not need proof of funds, in the post ita profile (the one that you fill out the same information and update where needed), should i put $0 in the section asking me, how much money will you bring in Canada?

Thank you in advance guys.

Reactions: Parm Bhatti

Parm Bhatti

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Hello guys,

I have a few questions:
1. I am having a post graduation work permit and have been working over a year now in NS. Would I need proof of funds? from the cic website, it said if you are authorized to work in canada and have a valid job offer, then you would not need proof of funds. I just want to confirm with you guys.

2. If i do not need proof of funds, in the post ita profile (the one that you fill out the same information and update where needed), should i put $0 in the section asking me, how much money will you bring in Canada?

Thank you in advance guys.
If you have an arranged employment in the province while you are applying then you don't need to show POF, but take an expert advice from a legal person.

rosely

Dec 3, 2019
From Philippines..working in UAE for more than 5 years..got ITA last November 27 draw..submitted application, still being reviewed by the lawyers, hoping to get AOR this week or next week..
Hi, Renalpe congrats, do you have any idea about this last Dec 5 they send me completeness check and today they are asking a lot of things which i submitted already?

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
If I may ask, how did you get the NBI from Phils. You are in UAE right? As well as for the Medical, where did you go and how long did the result take? You waited for the ITA before you started all? Sorry for too many questions.
I processed NBI November after I got LOI from NS..I asked a family member to do it for me but you need to go first at Philippine embassy and get a form for NBI and SPA ..For Medicals check the panel physician in your country in IRCC..they will send result of medicals to Canada within a week..start collecting documents prior to ITA..

Last edited: