+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA PNP Journey

PamelaFr

Nov 11, 2019
Sounds great. I guess you had clb8 in all 4 modules right ? Also you should have english right ? Congrats . Hoping for a draw soon also.

I have both English and french, crs at 426.
Yes, I have CLB 8+ in all modules (IELTS) and 3 years of NOC 3012 experience, which fits their criteria. Thank you and good luck getting an ITA!

Sep 13, 2018
Good day everyone

I would like to inform you that I received my nomination for the 27 April French-speaking draw an hour ago. I waited for three months and finally, I got it.
All the best to all of you who are still waiting for being nominated by NS. In God we trust.

Reactions: Renalpe

iam_ij

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Good day everyone

I would like to inform you that I received my nomination for the 27 April French-speaking draw an hour ago. I waited for three months and finally, I got it.
All the best to all of you who are still waiting for being nominated by NS. In God we trust.
Hello, I am targeting the next draw. Do you mind telling me your crs ?

munpeter007

Jul 22, 2020
Good day everyone

Hi. When did you receive completeness check?