+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA PNP Journey

juxta_rn

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019
Not yet, NNAS is only valid for 1yr. And still having a hard time getting the credentials from Phils because of the lockdown
oic, kabayan ryt?! are you the one working from UAE based on the previous thread?
best of luck to all of us and keep on updating tnx

leianndopeno

Mar 29, 2020
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Other
Hi. I'm finalizing my submission but there's one problem. I can't seem to add a month in the personal history page. It shows a prompt saying there's a problem - check your information and try again. Do not leave any gaps in time. Missing dates 05/2020- 06/2020. I've resigned from my previous employer on May 2020 and wanted to add unemployed from that month onwards but it's not letting me
Help!

nunezc

Feb 21, 2020
Hi. I'm finalizing my submission but there's one problem. I can't seem to add a month in the personal history page. It shows a prompt saying there's a problem - check your information and try again. Do not leave any gaps in time. Missing dates 05/2020- 06/2020. I've resigned from my previous employer on May 2020 and wanted to add unemployed from that month onwards but it's not letting me
Help!
I think for period of unemployment you should put 06/2020-06/2020

M. Dreamer

Jun 6, 2020
I see bonne chance à toi aussi. Will keep u posted.
Hi, any update please.. I'm insisting because I uploaded additional documents after receiving the completness check. And my submission date changed further that.. And I'm afraid that will affect my application.. Please tell about your application status.. Please

Amouna1981

Jun 4, 2020
Hi, any update please.. I'm insisting because I uploaded additional documents after receiving the completness check. And my submission date changed further that.. And I'm afraid that will affect my application.. Please tell about your application status.. Please
Hi, no nothing yet I think they're processing the nurses applications that was submitted after us because of what's happening now, I presume this is the reason there is delay in ours. Good luck to everyone. Let me know once you get a feedback.

Regards

Reactions: M. Dreamer

Amouna1981

Jun 4, 2020
Hi, no nothing yet I think they're processing the nurses applications that was submitted after us because of what's happening now, I presume this is the reason there is delay in ours. Good luck to everyone. Let me know once you get a feedback.

Regards
By the way, since you mentioned that you uploaded additional documents I checked my account to see my status but its says no records found in 'My forms' knowing that I've already received the completeness check. Do you have any idea why is that? Is this normal?

Amouna1981

Jun 4, 2020
By the way, since you mentioned that you uploaded additional documents I checked my account to see my status but its says no records found in 'My forms' knowing that I've already received the completeness check. Do you have any idea why is that? Is this normal?
Ignore my previous message I found my status, it says submitted on 25th of May.

Reactions: M. Dreamer