+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia NP 1/24/2019 NOC 1111

KungFuBear

Nov 17, 2017
The Government of Nova Scotia has issued new invitations to apply for a nomination for permanent residence to Express Entry candidates with work experience as financial auditors or accountants (National Occupational Classification (NOC) 1111)

The 300 invitations were issued January 24 through the province’s Labour Market Priorities Stream, which was launched last year.

===================================================================================

All who have received and accepted the nomination, lets join in here.. Post the status and movement of the application until PR status.

Concerns or issues can also be posted here.. Let us help each other..

Reactions: shakil.fin14du

KungFuBear

Nov 17, 2017
Right after we have submitted the documents, an auto-reply email was sent saying:

Thank you for submitting a Nominee Program application. It has been submitted for a completeness check.................

After 3-4 business days, we got an email saying:

Your application has passed our completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment. Your application ID is ******........................

Just want to share.. how about yours? Where you at now?

Numba

Feb 12, 2018
When did you receive email from them of completeness check ?

I submitted my documents on 14th of February. Received an auto-reply on the same day. I received an email of completeness check on 19th of February.Now waiting for their another response.

Do you have any idea about expected time they take to complete the assessment?

Reactions: KungFuBear

KungFuBear

Nov 17, 2017
When did you receive email from them of completeness check ?

I submitted my documents on 14th of February. Received an auto-reply on the same day. I received an email of completeness check on 19th of February.Now waiting for their another response.

Do you have any idea about expected time they take to complete the assessment?
They say its 3 months.. Last week, I received an e-mail asking for additional information.. Just submitted them and now waiting again.. :) crossing fingers..

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
They say its 3 months.. Last week, I received an e-mail asking for additional information.. Just submitted them and now waiting again.. :) crossing fingers..
Hi @KungFuBear

What’s your timeline been like? We have kept the other thread active if you wish to join the group there.

KungFuBear

Nov 17, 2017
Hi @KungFuBear

What’s your timeline been like? We have kept the other thread active if you wish to join the group there.
Thanks! What group?

We have just received a great news! Our application for nomination under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program has been approved.

Date Nomination Issued: March 18, 2019

Since my documents have been checked already by NSNP, I expect once I get the ITA, checking of documents again will not take long. Am I right?

Reactions: mahamaha and anna5

Numba

Feb 12, 2018
Thanks! What group?

We have just received a great news! Our application for nomination under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program has been approved.

Since my documents have been checked already by NSNP, I expect once I get the ITA, checking of documents again will not take long. Am I right?
Many Congratulations dear. Please check your inbox.

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Thanks! What group?

Hope it goes quickly.

The other thread is right here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/provincial-interest-letter-from-nova-scotia.608720/page-6

Musse_2019

Mar 22, 2019
I have received The NS LOI but I have no contacts in Nova Scotia, would that affect my application? And how you guys dealt with the reference letter which all these specific details?

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
I have received The NS LOI but I have no contacts in Nova Scotia, would that affect my application? And how you guys dealt with the reference letter which all these specific details?
Hi,

AFAIK, those who we have corresponded with on the NSNP draw for NOC 1111 have no contacts in Nova Scotia.

(@Numba, @KungFuBear, Can you confirm this?)

With regard to the reference letters, my fiancée informed her references of the specifications provided.

Musse_2019

Mar 22, 2019
Thank you phl2019 for your feedback, I would love to join the whatsup group.Actually, my NOC is 1225 and I am not sure under which stream I was concidered and should apply for, it’s not even mentioned in the LOI! I sent them an email 3 days ago but nobody responded yet. Here is what it says:

“The Government of Nova Scotia is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Nova Scotia to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contactNova Scotia directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Nova Scotia. You will first have to satisfy Nova Scotia that you meet the requirements of their program.”

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Thank you phl2019 for your feedback, I would love to join the whatsup group.Actually, my NOC is 1225 and I am not sure under which stream I was concidered and should apply for, it’s not even mentioned in the LOI! I sent them an email 3 days ago but nobody responded yet. Here is what it says:

“The Government of Nova Scotia is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Nova Scotia to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contactNova Scotia directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Nova Scotia. You will first have to satisfy Nova Scotia that you meet the requirements of their program.”
Hi,

A few days ago NSNP sent LOIs for Francophones. If you have listed French as your first language, then that’s probably why they reached out to you. And if that is so, then you fall under the Labor Market Priorities Stream. Info on this may be found here:
https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/labour-market-priorities/

And the Application Guide for LMPS is here:
https://novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/AppGuide-NSNP-LMP-English.pdf

The WhatsApp group is currently composed of NOC1111 candidates so I’m not sure if it’ll be useful. But there have been general exchanges in this thread for timeline references:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/provincial-interest-letter-from-nova-scotia.608720/page-6#post-7689073.

Cheers.