Nova Scotia Experiance: Provincial Nominee Program

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riddymon said:
Between 230 and 240 - nominated June 26th NS Experience
Thanks for the feedback.

Something doesn't match, though. By the time you got your nomination, NS Demand nominations were between 110-120. Summing both, we would have already exceeded the cap of 350 valid at the time. Actually, even if there weren't any new NS Experience nominations after yours, which would be very unlikely, we would have around 440 nominations before NSOI announced the 300 increase on the cap! Maybe they have a different sequencing criteria on this stream, such as it beginning on 200, or even maybe the numbers aren't a reliable source of the current amount of nominations. Who knows...

As a September 3rd applicant, there's not much left for me other than wait for next year's developments.

Zahid_Uttara

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Dear All

I have got immigrant visa and want to go NS on Feb 2016. Do I need to pay landing fee before going NS? Or is there any other procedure need to do before going NS. I am going from Bangladesh and I have to land in Montreal or Toronto first and then NS. And my immigration process would in Montreal or Toronto and then connecting flight to NS. Can you please advise me how long it would take the immigration process so that I could arrange the connecting flight accordingly.

Please help me.

Thanks
Zahid