+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nov 2021 Applications pls share timelines

Rrsk_1912

Star Member
Feb 28, 2022
lol but this is an emotional torture now! we are expecting a baby and IRCC just wants to add pain to our happiness!
I am in the same boat... Finally applied a new webform with appeal to consider our application as we are expecting and have been waiting for approval since 3 months.. Attached docs letter with confirmation as well.. Received response to get approval from PHAC if it's so urgent ... Checked PHAC doesn't consider pregnancy as urgent situation.. Just adding to the unwanted stress during this time.

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
I am in the same boat... Finally applied a new webform with appeal to consider our application as we are expecting and have been waiting for approval since 3 months.. Attached docs letter with confirmation as well.. Received response to get approval from PHAC if it's so urgent ... Checked PHAC doesn't consider pregnancy as urgent situation.. Just adding to the unwanted stress during this time.
i’m also in similar situation, we r expecting our first baby in 2-3 weeks, applied for parents visa in november n no movement yet…all that we r doing is mentally preparing to face everything alone…no gonna reapply or sent any webforms( we haven’t mentioned that we r expecting in the application)…still deep inside i feel like, it will get approved by this month end…after all hope is everything!

Sparsha09

Mar 9, 2022
Hi, I applied on 27th Oct and biometrics on 13th Dec. Medicals not yet updated and I got a reply for my webform regarding BVL that 'correspondence was sent on 19th Jan, please consult it' but there is no update in the portal after biometrics

Sparsha09

Mar 9, 2022
I received mail regarding Biometric Validity on 06 March 2022 and I have submitted my second application in Nov 2021.
Not sure what does this mean, that have they started processing the application and what are next steps?
Hi, did you just receive an email or is it reflecting in you account as well? Because I have the same issue. Can you please confirm

ZebaAli12

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
I applied for my parents supervisa in Nov 2021. Their medical and biometric done in 3 week of Dec. after that no update. Webform raised on Jan 19 and got replied on Feb 2 stating we have all info and due to COVID things are delayed. I am thinking of raising another webform. What do you guys suggest? I am reading that many ppl got PPR who applied in NOV.

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
I applied for my parents supervisa in Nov 2021. Their medical and biometric done in 3 week of Dec. after that no update. Webform raised on Jan 19 and got replied on Feb 2 stating we have all info and due to COVID things are delayed. I am thinking of raising another webform. What do you guys suggest? I am reading that many ppl got PPR who applied in NOV.
Which country did you apply from? If you got response the first time then you can try again but May be wait for some more days

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
from posts here, applications submitted upto nov 8 has been processed (may not be all) so if you have applied around that time i would recommend to wait few more days…hopefully all nov applications r cleared this month

sajinkoroth

Feb 7, 2020
from posts here, applications submitted upto nov 8 has been processed (may not be all) so if you have applied around that time i would recommend to wait few more days…hopefully all nov applications r cleared this month
From a quick look, it seems like most of them are either on the new portal or visit visas that are not tourist visas (like spouse visas)? Is that right? I applied for my parents on November 10 on the GC key portal. There has been no movement since biometrics (completed on December 15). Did anyone from November get a visit visa from the GC Key portal?

Reactions: Rrsk_1912

Anjuli

Jan 18, 2014
Timelines
Application: Nov 12
Medicals: Upfront
Biometrics: Dec 15
No updates after that.

kindly share yours
My mother's renewal of her visitors visa . Submitted online December 2020. Email received Feb 2021 that they were processing. As per today March 9th 2022 NO update at all. :/

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
My mother's renewal of her visitors visa . Submitted online December 2020. Email received Feb 2021 that they were processing. As per today March 9th 2022 NO update at all. :/
Better reapply in new portal, if its urgent.
And this forum is for Nov2021 applicants. If you post in the right forum then you might get suggestions from similar applicants from their experience.

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
From a quick look, it seems like most of them are either on the new portal or visit visas that are not tourist visas (like spouse visas)? Is that right? I applied for my parents on November 10 on the GC key portal. There has been no movement since biometrics (completed on December 15). Did anyone from November get a visit visa from the GC Key portal?
Applied in Nov21 through gckey for my kid(newborn). Medicals passed in Feb21st and still waiting for the PPR.. Not sure in what order IRCC is processing the files.