+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nov 2021 Applications pls share timelines

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Just a random question, do international airlines charge for infants?
my friend travelled recently with her 3month old, though baby didn’t require additional seat, they had to pay some 250$( said some tax or so), but could carry additional baggage btwn they traveled in air canada n qatar airways

Reactions: Ashsan

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
my friend travelled recently with her 3month old, though baby didn’t require additional seat, they had to pay some 250$( said some tax or so), but could carry additional baggage btwn they traveled in air canada n qatar airways
Ok good to know.
How did they book the tickets? Thru direct website or third party sites?coz i was checking ticket fares and added infant with age 0,but it still showing full adult fare for both.

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Ok good to know.
How did they book the tickets? Thru direct website or third party sites?coz i was checking ticket fares and added infant with age 0,but it still showing full adult fare for both.
they booked through a travel agent i believe , initially they checked for prices directly n then got better rates from agent

Reactions: Ashsan

Streetmafia

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
anyone here as requested GCMS for TRV to get the application status .
i have done it several times for my PR , dont know if it can be done for visitor visa too ?

Alihussain

Star Member
Nov 19, 2021
TRV Timeline (inside Canada):
Applied: February 17, 2022
PPR: February 21, 2022
Passport Delivered: February 23, 2022
Visa Approval: March 2, 2022
Waiting for passport : tracker still inactive
Congrats but no offence title says November application

im not sure if you trying to make people feel worse or feel better for yourself

sonams18

Nov 19, 2018
Congrats but no offence title says November application

im not sure if you trying to make people feel worse or feel better for yourself
Non taken. Thought i'll have the current timeline for reference, also I don't think I can make anyone feel worse than I am already. I have been waiting for decision on my PR since Dec 2020. Bet you nothings worse than that, but here to help as there no trackers unlike Myimmi for trv. If I did make you feel worse well sorry about that.

sonams18

Nov 19, 2018
anyone here as requested GCMS for TRV to get the application status .
i have done it several times for my PR , dont know if it can be done for visitor visa too ?
I'll suggest emailing you local MP, they can get the status on your file faster than you will receive the GCMS notes.