+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nov 2021 Applications pls share timelines

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
Medical request on Jan 30
Medicals done on Feb 9
Medicals passed/completed on Feb 10
Eligibility review started on Feb 23
These are for PR and for TRV I believe the eligibility review started on 23rd itself.
Thanks for the details.. Hope you will get the PPR very soon.

Reactions: Ashsan

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
One more day is gone waiting. As of 1st March update, Processing time for Visitor visa from outside Canada is 94days. One day increased from 93days.
And we all are waiting for more than 94days..Hope visitors trv visa applied from India will be processed from visa offices in India (New Delhi /Chandigarh /Mumbai /Bangalore) and they won't be handling the Ukraine applications, hence the further delay. I believe Ukraine applications will be handled only by the visa offices in Ukraine/Canada and it won't affect the processing time for applications in India. Any idea guys?

Reactions: Pradeep Reddy

walter_white

Aug 30, 2019
Any luck today?
applied nov5, thought of having parents over in summer. totally sucks to see jan/feb applications getting approved while people who made travel plans earlier waiting in limbo. now we have to either book air tickets at exorbitant prices or delay the travel plan to next year since winter travel is unfavorable.

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
One more day is gone waiting. As of 1st March update, Processing time for Visitor visa from outside Canada is 94days. One day increased from 93days.
And we all are waiting for more than 94days..Hope visitors trv visa applied from India will be processed from visa offices in India (New Delhi /Chandigarh /Mumbai /Bangalore) and they won't be handling the Ukraine applications, hence the further delay. I believe Ukraine applications will be handled only by the visa offices in Ukraine/Canada and it won't affect the processing time for applications in India. Any idea guys?
we can’t say that it’ll be processed only in ukrain or canada, we have already seen how the total processing got affected by afghan issue…seems like lot of oct n dec applications have been processed only november ones is moving like snail:( i’ve almost lost hope, don’t want to reapply thinking about gathering the latest documents neededo_O

Reactions: bikramCU

bikramCU

Feb 22, 2022
we can’t say that it’ll be processed only in ukrain or canada, we have already seen how the total processing got affected by afghan issue…seems like lot of oct n dec applications have been processed only november ones is moving like snail:( i’ve almost lost hope, don’t want to reapply thinking about gathering the latest documents neededo_O
Totally agree on this! Reapplying and creating the file again is a pain. However, I still think Ukraine issue will impact the whole system irrespective of the VOs. Though I feel confident that they will process November applications this month. I am just hoping, I am not wrong! fingers crossed

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Totally agree on this! Reapplying and creating the file again is a pain. However, I still think Ukraine issue will impact the whole system irrespective of the VOs. Though I feel confident that they will process November applications this month. I am just hoping, I am not wrong! fingers crossed
same thoughts, feeling like we all will get positive outcomes atleast by this month end

Reactions: Kumar.22

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
Folks, do reach IRCC, Canada in India, over the twitter and FB and request them to clear the Nov2021 backlogs which are stuck in various stages. I think that will be helpful too. In case if they have missed Nov2021 files then they might notice thru our posts/messages in social media.. Some efforts will not go in vain and might get us desired results..

Reactions: Pradeep Reddy

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
Applied - 6th Nov
Biometrics - 1st Dec
PPR - 2nd March
Portal: IRCC

Best wishes to those who are still waiting, hope things improve soon.
Is this for Visitor TRV? Can you tell the dates of medical passed and eligibility review started and completed?
And have you applied from India?