+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nov 2021 Applications pls share timelines

lidsds

Jul 30, 2020

kands

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Is anyone considering to reapply ?
I applied for my parents second time thru new portal on Nov 11. Status is same since then .
First application was in jun . It got withdrawn on Jan 19
Reason to apply was to help in pregnancy and after that now even baby is here.. no sign of visa and days passing by .. it’s so disheartening and exhausting
Did you asked to withdraw first application?

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
IRCC is using Advanced Data Analytics to sort & process TRV's. I belive thats why the applications are randomly picked based on some logic(Could be previous data/special circumstances). Not sure why this software is ignoring the kids/newborn TRV where there is no biometrics/BG check. I think even if they go by the application order for applications after Sep2021, they would have reached/completed Nov2021 backlogs. Now they will give importance to Ukraine applications. Seriously IRCC IT team should fine tune their software. Below are the links.. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/analytics-help-process-trv-applications.html https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/digital-transparency-advanced-data-analytics.html

• Haha
Reactions: Streetmafia

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
from the posts in this forum i could see even december applications getting decisions, only november seems stuck:(
All these random PPRs are could be from the automated analytical software.. If any application is not deemed routine/not picked by automated tool then it will go through standard manual process.. Not sure what's the current date going on in standard/regular manual processing which has to be picked up by some IRCC officer.

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
I applied my parents visitior visa in dec 14,2021 that time I was on Work permit but now I got my PR on feb 10,2022.. should I inform to IRCC regarding my status change , parents file in process??