+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nov 2021 Applications pls share timelines

Ankit003

Dec 11, 2019
Hi I applied for my Child`s TRV from India. My wife and I are PRs.
Date of Submission - Dec 20, 2021
No updates yet

Should a review of eligibility be started by now ? Or its different for kids ? Please advise.
PS - Sorry its a Dec submission but wanted to get everyone's views as its critical for us to get our Child`s visa.

Pradeep Reddy

Sep 3, 2020
No updates yet

Should a review of eligibility be started by now ? Or its different for kids ? Please advise.
PS - Sorry its a Dec submission but wanted to get everyone's views as its critical for us to get our Child`s visa.
It's same for everyone I think. Some are getting direct approval without any updates. For some they are updating. Nothing we can do otherthan waiting for mail unfortunately

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
No updates yet

Applied for kid(newborn) TRV on Nov 19th, 2021 and still waiting for the approval to travel. Not sure in what order applications are getting processed. By seeing the latest messages from other users, it looks like Nov2021 applications are getting processed now. I suggest you to follow the Dec21 forum too for latest updates. Only option for now is to hope for the best and keep waiting.. Fingers crossed..

Reactions: Pradeep Reddy

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
Seriously what these ppl are doing with our application :mad:
Every other countries are becoming back to normal.

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
Days are passing. Starting to get worried. Waiting patiently doesn’t guarantee approval too which is bothering me even more
Everyday is passing with only the expectation. Can't even plan on anything without this completion. Not sure whether reapply in the new portal will help. What if the 93days processing period will be considered after applying in the new portal? Then again we have to wait for more than 3months..Few Nov2021 applicants got PPR recently, so let's hope ours will be processed soon. Meanwhile you guys please try to reach IRCC over twitter&Facebook and request them to clear the Nov2021 files too along with recent Jan&Feb2022 files. Only if more people request then they could look at Nov2021 files incase if they have missed those.

Reactions: Pradeep Reddy

nancy0426

Nov 8, 2021
Is anyone considering to reapply ?
I applied for my parents second time thru new portal on Nov 11. Status is same since then .
First application was in jun . It got withdrawn on Jan 19
Reason to apply was to help in pregnancy and after that now even baby is here.. no sign of visa and days passing by .. it’s so disheartening and exhausting

lidsds

Jul 30, 2020
Timeline:
Application: November 05, 2020
Fees Paid : November 06, 2020
Biometrics: December 10, 2021
Biometrics Status: Updated same day
CSE raised: February 2022 - Reply received "APPLICATION STILL UNDER PROCESS"

NO DECISION YET

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
Timeline:
Application: November 05, 2020
Fees Paid : November 06, 2020
Biometrics: December 10, 2021
Biometrics Status: Updated same day
CSE raised: February 2022 - Reply received "APPLICATION STILL UNDER PROCESS"

NO DECISION YET
I think if your application is before Sep2021 then you need to reapply. Not sure on this.. You can check before reapply.. https://www.cicnews.com/2021/09/ircc-asks-travellers-to-resubmit-visitor-visa-application-if-sent-before-september-7-0919122.html