+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nov 2021 Applications pls share timelines

Rrsk_1912

Star Member
Feb 28, 2022
Saw a couple of updates wherein people applied in last week of April and received PPR request by first week of May. Why are our applications jinxed and not being processed. :(

Reactions: 2cookies

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Saw a couple of updates wherein people applied in last week of April and received PPR request by first week of May. Why are our applications jinxed and not being processed. :(
so true…or they could also ask for the older applicants who doesn’t want to proceed with the application to withdraw them giving a certain cutoff time, thereby they could reduce backlog considerably… going with new applications first is certainly unfair :(

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
Ya. Few are getting results in 10days. All this is due to this AI tool they are using for pre-sorting and processing the applications. Why IRCC is posting processing times, what's the use of it then? They should first clear the backlogs from both GCKEY and New portal and process new applications only for emergency reasons.
So disappointed to see some tourist visas are getting approved in 10days.We are waiting for nearly 6months since Nov2021..

Riti132

Apr 8, 2022
Timelines for parents visitor visa from India (New Delhi office) - IRCC new portal
Application date - Dec 27, 2021
Biometrics - Jan 03, 2022
Multiple web forms raised, no response
Recieved passport submission email today - May 12

Goodluck everyone. Hope it's coming for you all soon too!

Rrsk_1912

Star Member
Feb 28, 2022
I think it’s high time they stop using that pathetic AI tool.. take a list of applications and start sorting it by date.. give a decision and proceed further. If there are concerns with old applications let them know what action to be taken.. else approve them.

meet311

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Someone in other forums have posted another link for raising webform and I tried sending them enquiry for my father’s application. Here is the link -
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application

And they sent a generic email reply -
“Dear client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We confirm the receipt of your IRCC Web Form via this automated response.
We are committed to respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. It is not necessary to send us another message, unless your situation has changed.”

They are saying it is not necessary to send us another message even if the time has been exceeded. It’s so frustrating.

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
Someone in other forums have posted another link for raising webform and I tried sending them enquiry for my father’s application. Here is the link -
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application

And they sent a generic email reply -
“Dear client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We confirm the receipt of your IRCC Web Form via this automated response.
We are committed to respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. It is not necessary to send us another message, unless your situation has changed.”

They are saying it is not necessary to send us another message even if the time has been exceeded. It’s so frustrating.
Yep....no time to respond to individual cases. I think its automated respond