+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nov 2021 Applications pls share timelines

Streetmafia

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
You can try to check status from your local Canadian MP. Not sure if it can help but few are saying it helps.
I did email my MP last Friday , am not sure if the review of eligibility start is cos of that or not, since I haven't heard from them after they took my details to contact IRCC

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
They are reviewing eligibility of my less than 1 year old baby since February 24th.:confused:
Medical passed on Feb 21st and still review eligibility not started. Not sure what check they want to do for newborn. They can easily clear out the minor(kids) files.

Singh190920

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
All applications qualifying under CAN+ are being processed in few days time and my kids qualify under CAN+,even then I have no updates on their applications,somehow I feel child/children standalone applications are being put on hold/pushed back because of some reason/technical glitch of AI/system,probably they don’t have biometrics uploaded and system doesn’t see their applications complete????Please reply if you have noticed any child’s standalone application getting picked up and having received PPR.

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
All applications qualifying under CAN+ are being processed in few days time and my kids qualify under CAN+,even then I have no updates on their applications,somehow I feel child/children standalone applications are being put on hold/pushed back because of some reason/technical glitch of AI/system,probably they don’t have biometrics uploaded and system doesn’t see their applications complete????Please reply if you have noticed any child’s standalone application getting picked up and having received PPR.
Yes. Even I think the same. Kids files are not getting picked up by the Automated tool. If not picked up by the tool then not sure by when the officer will pick up the file manually.
Waiting for newborn TRV approval since Nov2021..

japel

Dec 17, 2021
Not quite November, but close enough (I applied in Bombay):
  • Application 24 Oct 2021
  • Biometrics 16 Dec 2021
  • Approval 6 April 2022

I got an email saying we have a message for you. And my account now says "your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details."

But it also still says
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. (I didn't)
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Good God that took forever for what was essentially a straightforward "renewal".

Now, if anyone knows, how on earth do I send them the passport?

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Not quite November, but close enough (I applied in Bombay):
  • Application 24 Oct 2021
  • Biometrics 16 Dec 2021
  • Approval 6 April 2022

I got an email saying we have a message for you. And my account now says "your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details."

But it also still says
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. (I didn't)
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Good God that took forever for what was essentially a straightforward "renewal".

Now, if anyone knows, how on earth do I send them the passport?
congratulations
go to vfs india site, look for passport submission..key in your postal code n c if the area is serviceable, if yes you get option to enter address n contact details,fill up n proceed to payment, after payment you get an email from vfs with awb numbers, instructions n few pdfs. take printout of pdf(consent form), prepare an envelope with consent form, copy of ppr from ircc & passport, to address will be there in instruction, also write awb number on envelope, courier person will come to pickup within 3-4days

Last edited:

Singh190920

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Yes. Even I think the same. Kids files are not getting picked up by the Automated tool. If not picked up by the tool then not sure by when the officer will pick up the file manually.
Waiting for newborn TRV approval since Nov2021..
Have you noticed any sole application of a child getting ppr? please try to recall or go thru the forum ,I am also trying

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
Have you noticed any sole application of a child getting ppr? please try to recall or go thru the forum ,I am also trying
I've not seen any single application for kids getting approval.
When did you apply for your kid?
There are few more parents waiting for their kids TRV approval.
I'm posting in twitter & FB, to notify ircc on this NOV2021 application backlogs and mainly kids application not getting processed at all. Not sure whether the posts helps, but just trying to bring the issue to their attention.
You can do the same / raise a webform.

Last edited:

Singh190920

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
O
I've not seen any single application for kids getting approval.
When did you apply for your kid?
There are few more parents waiting for their kids TRV approval.
I applied on Jan 7,2022 so more than 90 days now and what more both the applications fall under CAN+

japel

Dec 17, 2021
congratulations
go to vfs india site, look for passport submission..key in your postal code n c if the area is serviceable, if yes you get option to enter address n contact details,fill up n proceed to payment, after payment you get an email from vfs with awb numbers, instructions n few pdfs. take printout of pdf(consent form), prepare an envelope with consent form, copy of ppr from ircc & passport, to address will be there in instruction, also write awb number on envelope, courier person will come to pickup within 3-4days
Great! Thanks for that.
I looked everywhere, including the approval letter, but could not find the instructions!