+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nov 2021 Applications pls share timelines

Rrsk_1912

Star Member
Feb 28, 2022
based on some mad calculations of mine you should receive it by this week. I will be happy as well, if that happens
Hoping all of us who are waiting since Nov recieve our PPR requests by this weekend... May this weekend be a joyous one for everyone

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
based on some mad calculations of mine you should receive it by this week. I will be happy as well, if that happens
Please do that mad calculation on my application also lol .My application was also made on November 4th and eligibility started reviewing on Feb 24th. Its for my newborn.

Reactions: Cyfa and Rrsk_1912

Pradeep Reddy

Sep 3, 2020
Don't see any updates in whatsapp n FB groups. Many are silent watchers coz people are leaving NOV Whatsapp group after getting decesion IMO. May be it's a positive sign.

Reactions: canadian321

deo3421

Star Member
Feb 15, 2022
Nope.. Seems like they are going to keep us hanging until the last moment... Daily cycle of hopes and disappointment
Hi, what's your BG status at the moment? Mine is : "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information". I don't remember receiving any GU. My AOR is November 15, PNP outland. Have you received your GCMS notes?

deo3421

Star Member
Feb 15, 2022
Don't see any updates in whatsapp n FB groups. Many are silent watchers coz people are leaving NOV Whatsapp group after getting decesion IMO. May be it's a positive sign.
My AOR is November 15 and I haven't received any update yet. It's so hard to wait more...

Rrsk_1912

Star Member
Feb 28, 2022
Hi, what's your BG status at the moment? Mine is : "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information". I don't remember receiving any GU. My AOR is November 15, PNP outland. Have you received your GCMS notes?
My application is for trv... And they haven't even updated that they have received the biometrics... No news on the gcms notes as well

bikramCU

Feb 22, 2022
I am thinking of reapplying! If I do not hear anything by this Friday, I will re-apply. So tired of waiting and checking the status everyday

Reactions: Rrsk_1912

Rrsk_1912

Star Member
Feb 28, 2022
me neither, i applied 1 month ago for the gcms
I read somewhere that the gcms notes only apply for processed application.. They can't provide any status for in-process applications .. Honestly I raised it to get some attention for my application... Seems no use at all.