+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nov 2021 Applications pls share timelines

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
I know it's a Dec application, but still posting the timline here.
For my parents
Application date: Dec 11
Biometrics: Dec 30
Thru gckey
PPR: March 7th

I had a spouse trv Application applied again after rejection, applied on Nov 26. Eligibility started on Dec 24. But no updates on that. I was hoping to get a decision on that first. I saw a lot of people getting decisions today. Hopefully everyone waiting here will get there decision soon, also for my spouse trv as well.

Country for all my applications: India

Kirtan227

Mar 7, 2022
Application date: November 11
Biometrics: Dec 6
Thru IRCC Portal
PPR: 13th February
Passport delivered to VFS NewYork 16th Feb
No updates after that can anyone help me on that

Last edited:
Reactions: Pradeep Reddy

Rrsk_1912

Star Member
Feb 28, 2022
This is getting so frustrating... Applied Nov 4.. Biometrics done on 14th Dec... Absolutely no updates on the profile.. Raised multiple webforms.. No reply.. Also raised gcms notes request couple of weeks back to get some info. Now the gcms tracking number also doesn't seem to work.. A simple vistor visa should have been processed orderly and not become a luck factor game. why have 2 websites for same thing if they don't have enough resources to manage one.

Reactions: Ashsan

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
This is getting so frustrating... Applied Nov 4.. Biometrics done on 14th Dec... Absolutely no updates on the profile.. Raised multiple webforms.. No reply.. Also raised gcms notes request couple of weeks back to get some info. Now the gcms tracking number also doesn't seem to work.. A simple vistor visa should have been processed orderly and not become a luck factor game. why have 2 websites for same thing if they don't have enough resources to manage one.
Which is your country of application?

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
I know it's a Dec application, but still posting the timline here.
For my parents
Application date: Dec 11
Biometrics: Dec 30
Thru gckey
PPR: March 7th

I had a spouse trv Application applied again after rejection, applied on Nov 26. Eligibility started on Dec 24. But no updates on that. I was hoping to get a decision on that first. I saw a lot of people getting decisions today. Hopefully everyone waiting here will get there decision soon, also for my spouse trv as well.

Country for all my applications: India
can you tell me for parents what option did you select as purpose for travel? was it tourism or to meet immediate family membet

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
Jeeezz………these immigration officers are testing our patience, I am so frustrated and going mentally weak day by day.

Reactions: Rrsk_1912

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
Good to see more people are getting PPR on Nov2021 applications. Congrats to all who received PPR. Please pray for the folks who are still waiting.
Seeing this gives more hope that all other pending Nov2021 files will receive the PPR at anytime. Waiting eagerly for the approval mail. Fingers crossed..

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
Good to see more people are getting PPR on Nov2021 applications. Congrats to all who received PPR. Please pray for the folks who are still waiting.
Seeing this gives more hope that all other pending Nov2021 files will receive the PPR at anytime. Waiting eagerly for the approval mail. Fingers crossed..
Tbh i lost my hope. I am not expecting it anymore .

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
Tbh i lost my hope. I am not expecting it anymore .
Don't loose hope. I hope Nov applications will be cleared on March. I was praying to get my spouse trv which is a second application after rejection,but I got my parents first time application approved first which was applied in Dec. Hope for the best
Now what I actually feel is like there is each team working on each month applications. Maybe Nov will have most number of applications which might be the reason it is taking time.

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
Just saw a new release in Canada.ca

In an effort to process more applications and reunite families faster, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada is expanding its Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia. This includes the addition of new office space and the hiring of 62 new employees.
The new space and additional staff will be primarily dedicated to family class overseas applications. These added resources will help IRCC process more applications and shorten processing times that have been extended during the pandemic.