+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nov 2021 Applications pls share timelines

A_S_A

Jan 17, 2022
I also check everyday. No update. The tool may work on weekends. But the final decision i.e. PPR should come from a visa officer. Now if the visa officers are also working on weekends and still such is the pace of visa processing then GOD only knows why they are taking so much of time!

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
That tool is crazy. Checking status every 30 min man haha. No update as usual
I read in one forum the below message for how long it will take after eligibility review. Below is the reply from someone

Your eligibility might've been approved already.
Call IRCC and inquire status of eligibility.

For my SP extension eligibility passed long ago , but app was approved later.
Got to know that when I called'em up.

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
I read in one forum the below message for how long it will take after eligibility review. Below is the reply from someone

If all the steps like medical, biometrics, BG check are passed and still stuck in eligibility review for more than 2 weeks then I think it's better to reach IRCC over the phone / webform for the actual status and PPR..

Pradeep Reddy

Sep 3, 2020
I also check everyday. No update. The tool may work on weekends. But the final decision i.e. PPR should come from a visa officer. Now if the visa officers are also working on weekends and still such is the pace of visa processing then GOD only knows why they are taking so much of time!
I am sure they won’t work on weekends. May b coz of diff time zones or may b people reporting in WhatsApp group little late

Pradeep Reddy

Sep 3, 2020

They are too lazy to update

adgrys

Star Member
Feb 16, 2022
Got ppr today. Sunday evening
First application: Dec 2020
Biometrics: July 2021
New portal application: Nov 5 2021
PPR: Feb 27 2022
Parents
PS: WhatsApp share
Congratulations. Have you got any updates for eligiblity review started or direct PPR? Also, what are the travel dates you mentioned in the approved application and LOE, if you can please provide some details. Asking coz I mentioned the travel dates as 2nd week of Feb, haven't got any updates in the file though since I applied apart from biometrics update.

Pradeep Reddy

Sep 3, 2020
Congratulations. Have you got any updates for eligiblity review started or direct PPR? Also, what are the travel dates you mentioned in the approved application and LOE, if you can please provide some details. Asking coz I mentioned the travel dates as 2nd week of Feb, haven't got any updates in the file though since I applied apart from biometrics update.
Sorry it’s jus a WhatsApp NOV 2021 share not mine. Shared it here for an idea. As far as I know it doesn’t matter even if u mention dates. If VO is happy abt ur file he/she will grant u even if u crossed dates u mentioned.