+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nov 11 test

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
Can any one tell me please writing topics for General test on 11 November 2017. ???? Please
for mine, i remember the first was:

write a letter to your assistant manager suggesting ways for honoring a manager. in your letter state how they have influenced your work/life, what can be done to celebrate her etc.

thats what i remember for task 1

task 2 had to with why people preferred to use their own vehicles instead of public transport.

KASUK

Nov 27, 2017
Got the scores. Reading - 9, Listening - 9, Writing - 8, Speaking - 8.
Awesome! Congrats!!
I got 7 in each section. With just few hours of practice, I didn't expect to get this score. I am applying as a secondary applicant, so this score is more than sufficient.
I got my results too. Reading - 8.5, Listening - 8.5, Writing - 7, Speaking - 7.5

KASUK

Nov 27, 2017
Does anybody know what is the Test Report Date shown on the Ielts result for Nov 11 . I was able to improve the IELTS score and wanted to update the Express entry profile with new score. Is it Nov 23rd ? The Online Test result doesn't give this detail.
I have no idea about how the EE profile works, but the ielts website says that you can't use the online scores as an authentic information as there could be errors. It stresses, to wait until you get the trf. So, use only the info on the form. Hopefully, you should get it by tomo.

nicearbab

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
for mine, i remember the first was:

write a letter to your assistant manager suggesting ways for honoring a manager. in your letter state how they have influenced your work/life, what can be done to celebrate her etc.

thats what i remember for task 1

task 2 had to with why people preferred to use their own vehicles instead of public transport.
Thanks brother

newtocanada2017

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
I have not received my result yet. My center says they have uploaded - its upto Cambridge to release the same and should be released soon.
I am hoping it gets released tonight and I get chance to create an Profile before tomorrow's draw.

Has anyone received their Paper TRF results. I am wondering what date to use for IELTS Test Report date while creating EE Profile? Should I use the date it gets visible in website and create EE - or should I wait for the Test Report and wait for the next draw? Please advice.

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
I have not received my result yet. My center says they have uploaded - its upto Cambridge to release the same and should be released soon.
I am hoping it gets released tonight and I get chance to create an Profile before tomorrow's draw.

Has anyone received their Paper TRF results. I am wondering what date to use for IELTS Test Report date while creating EE Profile? Should I use the date it gets visible in website and create EE - or should I wait for the Test Report and wait for the next draw? Please advice.
on my paper trf it has the 23rd november written on it. i think its safe to put the 24th on it.

KASUK

Nov 27, 2017

It's best to be precise with the information than being hasty. Wait until you get your trf by mail and enter the correct info on the report.

KASUK

Nov 27, 2017
Do we have to send the ielts test report directly through the test center for canada immigration purpose? How does it work? Any help is greatly appreciated. TIA

dt12

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Do we have to send the ielts test report directly through the test center for canada immigration purpose? How does it work? Any help is greatly appreciated. TIA
CIC can access the scores via TRF numbers so don’t need to send. Just upload the scanned PDF with other documents to your profile.

sureshkp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Oct-2017
Does anybody know what is the Test Report Date shown on the Ielts result for Nov 11 . I was able to improve the IELTS score and wanted to update the Express entry profile with new score. Is it Nov 23rd ? The Online Test result doesn't give this detail.
I received the results hard copy today, 11/30
exam date 11 nov
test result declared online on 27th Nov . [it should have come on 24th ,and many people got the result on 24th ]
paper copy of the score has date as 11/27 with the test administrator sign on it . so i will use 11/27 in my EE profile

KASUK

Nov 27, 2017
I received the results hard copy today, 11/30
exam date 11 nov
test result declared online on 27th Nov . [it should have come on 24th ,and many people got the result on 24th ]
paper copy of the score has date as 11/27 with the test administrator sign on it . so i will use 11/27 in my EE profile
Suresh, how many copies of trf did you receive. I just received one, but I read somewhere in the forum that I would be receiving 2 copies. The ielts website says that I can get 2 copies for canada immigration purpose. Can I get more insight on this.