Tulip77 said:
Greetings all
I got mine on Wednesday:

Listening:8
Reading:8
Writing:6.5
Speaking:7.5
Overall 7.5

I need 7 minimum in each module thus I have to sit for another IELTS test.
I have 2 questions:
1:What is the date of result issue that is written in the result form after the recheck? because in mine it is 30/11/2016 and that was the original result date !
2:Could I go for recheck?

Your response is highly appreciated
Ask for a remark in writing. You have 3 weeks since the date you get results.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
A month and a half, still no results.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Basically nothing to be done. I ve tried everything! Mailed London headquarters, mailed my IELTS center several times, they are throwing the responsibility at eachother, "nobody knows anything". I think they will stall as long as they can, at least 6 months especially if the score is for example 8,6,5,6..

aroravarun1992

Sep 21, 2016
astralsource said:
Basically nothing to be done. I ve tried everything! Mailed London headquarters, mailed my IELTS center several times, they are throwing the responsibility at eachother, "nobody knows anything". I think they will stall as long as they can, at least 6 months especially if the score is for example 8,6,5,6..
I even called cambridge and they asked to get in touch with test centre and as usual they dont know anything..on friday i recieved an email stating i need to send scanned copy of letter which can support my scores.. dont know how can i write anything without knowing my scores ..they only want to waste our time..

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
aroravarun1992 said:
I even called cambridge and they asked to get in touch with test centre and as usual they dont know anything..on friday i recieved an email stating i need to send scanned copy of letter which can support my scores.. dont know how can i write anything without knowing my scores ..they only want to waste our time..
I wrote to them 2 times explaining the "situation" although in my case I was really sick on the day of the exam counldnt really concentrate towards the end hence probably the difference in grades but nevertheless its not their problem but mine.. they wont take anything into account as it seems or else I would have gotten the results already..

but you can write you did respect their rules and didnt do anything that is unethical or against their policy and you feel you did good/bad depends... just in case..

Pididi

Oct 5, 2016
Tulip77 said:
Greetings all
I got mine on Wednesday:

Listening:8
Reading:8
Writing:6.5
Speaking:7.5
Overall 7.5

I need 7 minimum in each module thus I have to sit for another IELTS test.
I have 2 questions:
1:What is the date of result issue that is written in the result form after the recheck? because in mine it is 30/11/2016 and that was the original result date !
2:Could I go for recheck?

Your response is highly appreciated
Tulip, Did you apply for Recheck ?

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
I appeared in IELTS from AEO Karachi Pakistan on 19th November and got the same email. I replied to IELTS verification team on Dec 4, 2016, and checked results on the website on 10 dec, 2016 and my results were:

Listening: 8.5
Reading: 8.0
Writing: 6.5
Speaking: 7.5

I needed 7 in each and was really disappointed by writing score as I was not expecting that score so I decided to try my luck and applied for enquiry on results the next day i.e. 12 December 2016. My score was unchanged and received my enquiry results letter on 5 January 2017. Applying for ECA right now and will re-appear in IELTS in March.

Indiancreative

Oct 29, 2017
Any advice on what we could write in the space for information provided. Since we don't know our scores and we have absolutely no idea what fault they observe what should we write in support of our results ?

Mohsin5665

May 3, 2019
Hai...did u get ur result...?

If yes...! How long it will take..?

Dear Friends,

Any one wrote IELTS on 19TH NOV 2016 from IDP. I wrote in KSA-Al Khobar office . Seniors can you inform what will they check . Below is the mail .

Notification of Investigation of IELTS Test Result

We refer to your IELTS test of 19/11/2016.

Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As part of these procedures, test results are routinely analysed by the IELTS Test Partners before they are issued to candidates.

As a result of these procedures, your test scores for the 19/11/2016 have come under scrutiny and are being investigated. Your results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted. Please note that all investigations are conducted without prejudice by the IELTS Test Partners.

The declaration on the IELTS application form that you agreed to includes the following statement: 'I understand that my results may not be issued 13 days after the test if any of the IELTS Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test'

Should you wish to offer any information that may support your test performance on 19/11/2016, please send a scanned handwritten statement to us at verification.ielts@idp.com within 14 days of the date of this letter. A template has been provided with this letter for you to use. Your statement must be written in English in your own handwriting and signed by you.

Any correspondence received after 14 days will not be considered.

Yours sincerely

IELTS Investigations Team

When they will send us the report and what will be the outcome . Positive or Negative result .

Seniors your input is vital .

Best Regards

Mohsin5665

May 3, 2019
Hai pididi
Did u get ur result...?

Please reply as soon as possible because now I’m in same situation....

I wrote my IELTS in USA for the third time on Nov 19th and i felt i performed well compariceto previous exams. My result is withheld and got an email to send a writtendocument to support their investigation. Without knowing what scores i got, how can they ask me to send any supporting written statement explaining my scores??? Rediculous. Anyway, I wrote my hand written statemnt and sent it yesterday. I got an email from them saying they received my document and added to my file. But no update on when they will give my score. Waitinggggg

Mohsin5665

May 3, 2019
Hai samihyd2460....did u get ur result...?

Please reply As soon as possible.

Even I have submitted the handwritten appeal to them mentioning that I have not violated any of their norms and ethics... its been two week since then...but still no result...keeping my patience and fingers crossed ... :( ... but i think it very wrong on their part to trouble the candidates this way....

Mohsin5665

May 3, 2019

Mohsin5665

May 3, 2019

Mohsin5665

May 3, 2019
Hai aroravarun1992

Did u get ur result...?
If yes....How long it will take...?

Hi all,

I am also waiting for my result from last two weeks and I have contacted Cambridge english however they are also not ready support. It seems IELTS is a test to make money . Highly disappointed with British Coucil as they dont know anything.