+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notification of Investigation of IELTS Test Result 19th NOV 2016

cs1624

Dec 2, 2016
I just received my results, no difference was made in original score that appeared on the results site just before being withheld. Results came directly through POST. No email, no SMS. Withholding is truly sad and very frustrating as they did not give any clue why were they withholding the results and when would they be releasing. I got mine in about 2 weeks. This was my first attempt at IELTS and I was nervous after reading all those posts where people say that they reduce the scores etc. I am glad that it did not happen to me and I hope all of you get good results, very soon. Best of luck.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Pididi said:
I called the IELTS help desk and when I asked why my result is withheld when I have done nothing wrong, they said that computer picks the scores which have some difference in scores between sections and they can't avoid that. They said my case is sent to Cambridge for investigation and it would take 6 - 8 weeks and my test centre will be updated once it is done..

Horrible Horrible way of cheating in this 21st century. Atleast people should have the right to know what their scores are. :(
What a shame for them.

cs1624 congrats, you were the lucky one:)

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Feedback form British Council RS, TEST TAKEN 19 Nov: "The IELTS Regional Investigation Team is currently looking after the matter of your results. Unfortunately, this is not something that is being done locally and I have no influence on the results release date. Please be patient – as sons as I receive any feedback I will inform you."

Pididi

Oct 5, 2016
astralsource said:
What a shame for them.

cs1624 congrats, you were the lucky one:)
May I know your scores ? Just trying to understand the pattern of scores . Please post.

aroravarun1992

Sep 21, 2016
cs1624 said:
I just received my results, no difference was made in original score that appeared on the results site just before being withheld. Results came directly through POST. No email, no SMS. Withholding is truly sad and very frustrating as they did not give any clue why were they withholding the results and when would they be releasing. I got mine in about 2 weeks. This was my first attempt at IELTS and I was nervous after reading all those posts where people say that they reduce the scores etc. I am glad that it did not happen to me and I hope all of you get good results, very soon. Best of luck.
CS is the lucky one who got his result. I was told that it is still under investigation.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Pididi said:
May I know your scores ? Just trying to understand the pattern of scores . Please post.
I dont know them yet but from my calculation might be like this: 8, 6, 5, 6

and my wife got 9, 7, 6, 7 and hers were not withheld!

sami.hyd2460

Dec 2, 2016
Yes I understand your point but ultimately it the candidate who is suffering.... If they feel there are loop holes in the test center process they need to tighten the screws in better ways than troubling the candidates... Any ways keeping my patience level high and hoping for the best... thank you so much for your advice... as u said I m trying to b positive.

thestunner316 said:
man you cant take witheld ielts result personaly.. its usually more to do with centers than actual candidates...

just chill for a couple of weeks more, you should have the results by then

sami.hyd2460

Dec 2, 2016
Hearty congratulation... did u also check the British council result page... is it displaying there? I m only checking my results on website and SMS...

cs1624 said:

cs1624

Dec 2, 2016
sami.hyd2460 said:
Hearty congratulation... did u also check the British council result page... is it displaying there? I m only checking my results on website and SMS...
Thanks. Yes, scores are online on results page too. I don't think it really matters if your have TRF number since results displayed online on results page are provisional anyways. TRF is permanent verifiable proof of your results.

maqmo254

Dec 11, 2016
I got the below email 2 hours back and I tired to check my result online but couldn't. I don't know why t doesn't show. I will visit the IDP office tomorrow and will try to take a print of my results
Dear Candidate,

The IELTS Results for 19th November 2016 are released and are available at our office premises (location map attached)

For your further convenience. If you are sending someone to collect the result on your behalf make sure that you send your ID/Passport photocopy and the authorization letter (attached) signed by you.

No result would be issued without the authorization letter.

Results can be collected from Sunday to Thursday from 9 AM until 5 PM

Please note that you will receive only one original certificate and you can send up to 5 Test Report Form to any organization /institute from IDP office. For sending extra TRF to organization/institute please mention us the physical address we will first check if it's registered with our system the result can be send online electronically. In-case if it's not in our system then you have to visit IDP-office to fill the TRF request form (attached) and to do the payment of courier charges that is 100 SAR (within KSA) and 250 SAR (outside KSA) .

Pididi

Oct 5, 2016
I got an email from my test centre that IELTS investigation completed their investigation and published my scores. It is mentioned in the email that 'The IELTS Test Partners strongly support the rights of genuine candidates and believe that the thorough investigation of all concerns ensures test integrity and candidate reputation."
L - 8
R - 7.5
W - 6.5
S - 7

Disappointed with my Writing score. +0.5 score would have made a great difference.

Anyways, Best of luck for the guys who are in this forum and waiting for your results. God will be with you.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Congratulations! Still nothing here.

Tulip77

Dec 30, 2016
Greetings all
I got mine on Wednesday:

Listening:8
Reading:8
Writing:6.5
Speaking:7.5
Overall 7.5

I need 7 minimum in each module thus I have to sit for another IELTS test.
I have 2 questions:
1:What is the date of result issue that is written in the result form after the recheck? because in mine it is 30/11/2016 and that was the original result date !
2:Could I go for recheck?

Your response is highly appreciated

Tulip77

Dec 30, 2016
Tulip77 said:
Greetings all
I got mine on Wednesday:

Listening:8
Reading:8
Writing:6.5
Speaking:7.5
Overall 7.5

I need 7 minimum in each module thus I have to sit for another IELTS test.
I have 2 questions:
1:What is the date of result issue that is written in the result form after the recheck? because in mine it is 30/11/2016 and that was the original result date !
2:Could I go for recheck?

Your response would be appreciated