Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I gave mine in London and the results were out an hour earlier. Is this an issue? I did not receive any email.

roxen

Oct 27, 2016
As advised by IDP -UAE center that all the results for candidates still under investigation

Pididi

Oct 5, 2016
I wrote my IELTS in USA for the third time on Nov 19th and i felt i performed well compariceto previous exams. My result is withheld and got an email to send a writtendocument to support their investigation. Without knowing what scores i got, how can they ask me to send any supporting written statement explaining my scores??? Rediculous. Anyway, I wrote my hand written statemnt and sent it yesterday. I got an email from them saying they received my document and added to my file. But no update on when they will give my score. Waitinggggg

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Pididi what did you write to them? I agree its stupid to ask for any explanation when you dont know the results!!! But you cant assume what you got?

Pididi

Oct 5, 2016
astralsource said:
Pididi what did you write to them? I agree its stupid to ask for any explanation when you dont know the results!!! But you cant assume what you got?
I explained about my previous two attempts history and scores and how I performed this time and how did I feel about the sections (L, R, W, S) I got this time during exam. I felt great after this attempt that I performed well especially in L & R compared to last two attempts. So, mentioned the same in the document and sent it.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
THEY ARE CRIMINALS, nothing else to add! I WILL try to legally push them to give me the results because smalltalk wont fix anything. C R I MI I N A L S

maqmo254

Dec 11, 2016
mdzakir1 said:
Dear Friends,

Any one wrote IELTS on 19TH NOV 2016 from IDP. I wrote in KSA-Al Khobar office . Seniors can you inform what will they check . Below is the mail .

Notification of Investigation of IELTS Test Result

We refer to your IELTS test of 19/11/2016.

Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As part of these procedures, test results are routinely analysed by the IELTS Test Partners before they are issued to candidates.

As a result of these procedures, your test scores for the 19/11/2016 have come under scrutiny and are being investigated. Your results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted. Please note that all investigations are conducted without prejudice by the IELTS Test Partners.

The declaration on the IELTS application form that you agreed to includes the following statement: 'I understand that my results may not be issued 13 days after the test if any of the IELTS Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test'

Should you wish to offer any information that may support your test performance on 19/11/2016, please send a scanned handwritten statement to us at verification.ielts@idp.com within 14 days of the date of this letter. A template has been provided with this letter for you to use. Your statement must be written in English in your own handwriting and signed by you.

Any correspondence received after 14 days will not be considered.

Yours sincerely

IELTS Investigations Team

When they will send us the report and what will be the outcome . Positive or Negative result .

Seniors your input is vital .

Best Regards
Hi, I took the test on the 19th of Nov in Riyadh through IDP. I have also received the email. It is 2 weeks now. Has anyone received there scores.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
roxen said:
I received mine via SMS in 08 December and i got the certificate yesterday .
Where did u take the test?

sami.hyd2460

Dec 2, 2016
cs1624 said:
Yes, there was 1-2 bands difference among modules, I have read that it usually happens in such cases, any related experience? or how much delay does it cause?

@ sami.hyd2460
did you receive the time of availability of result when you registered for exam, in addition to the result date? I did, and my result appeared online at exactly that time, before that, it was same no results found message.
Yes they mentioned that the results would be out on 13th day from the date of examination....

sami.hyd2460

Dec 2, 2016
roxen said:
I received mine via SMS in 08 December and i got the certificate yesterday .
when did u write the exam? 19th November? did u submit any handwritten appeal as requested in their email notification?

sami.hyd2460

Dec 2, 2016
astralsource said:
Did anyone send scanned handwritten statement to them and did it help? What did you write?

Someone on the net posted that he got results after six months???!!
Yes I did send handwritten appeal acknowledging that I didnt do anything unethical and against the norms and requested to release my result soon

sami.hyd2460

Dec 2, 2016
maqmo254 said:
Hi, I took the test on the 19th of Nov in Riyadh through IDP. I have also received the email. It is 2 weeks now. Has anyone received there scores.
Not yet... Still awaited :(... did u submit any handwritten supporting document?