+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notification of Interest from New Brunswick

Hassanhkj

Jan 23, 2024
Hi,
I recently recieved Notification of interest feom new brunswick and same day i made eoi profile and now i want to send email to inb but they are asking pdf of ketyer of interest but thr isn’t any option to download that letter from cic account when i open message it shows me notification of interest but there isn’t any option to download that letter pdf

Hassanhkj

Jan 23, 2024
I think you can be selected in all program draw as well as long as your score is above cut-off.
May I know how much time it took from submission of ITA to NB till getting Nomination in profile.
Bro i also received Nomination of interest message in my cic account and i made Eoi profile, but now i want to email them my profile detail but they mentioned you need to attach pdf of letter of interest but in cic account thr is only a message for nomination of interest thr isn’t any option to open that message in pdf form. Can you help me about this that what should i do

Cgirl

Sep 11, 2023
Bro i also received Nomination of interest message in my cic account and i made Eoi profile, but now i want to email them my profile detail but they mentioned you need to attach pdf of letter of interest but in cic account thr is only a message for nomination of interest thr isn’t any option to open that message in pdf form. Can you help me about this that what should i do
Just use your device to take a screenshot or snap the NOI you received

Hassanhkj

Jan 23, 2024
Just use your device to take a screenshot or snap the NOI you received
Thanks, i wasn’t sure that if i have to take screenshot and upload it i was thinking the letter of interest and nomination of interest are two different things