+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Notice to Prepare for your Citizenship Exam"?

Rqed2013

Feb 15, 2014
drakef2000 People who applied before or after me with RQ are already citizens. This is life, we can't do anything else than just waiting.

I can't go out of the province for a week to grow my business hence I can't hire anyone in Ontario. But does anyone care? Just keep waiting.

fasnoon

Jul 31, 2007
drakef2000 said:
I think they forgot us because all my friends with RQ in 2013 got their test and oath
You are not the only one, they also forgot about me (I also got RQ in 2013)... LOL !

Canadian24

Aug 28, 2013
I dont know whats happening. Friends before and after with RQ who applied in 2013 got test dates and some oath letters as well all from St Clair. I dont know what CIC is doing. Its not as if our applications are any super complicated and it takes about the same time to get all RCMP, FOSS and other clearances.

krish ram

Mar 5, 2013
krish ram said:
received the same on this month and my time line is applied on oct 2011 and rqyed in aug 2012 and received the above notice in dec 2013 . also they have send a form asking for the permission to get the report from cbsa
Today we have finished test and the interview with Citizen officer, she told us that we have passed the test and verified all the documents and said she is ok with that and will forward the file to CJ and told us she can approve or ask for some more details/documents and that will take 60 days. thought of sharing . what she means by forwarding to CJ that worries me. OR since we have received pre test rq and this is normal procedure would appreciate some info on this.

delpiero

Jan 17, 2014
Hello Krish Ram,
Based on my information, each and every RQed application is verified by Judge after the exam and document verification.
The immigration officer provides the details, if he/she is AOK with the file.
So, don't worry, it is the same process for each and every RQed file.

Regards

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
krish ram said:
Today we have finished test and the interview with Citizen officer, she told us that we have passed the test and verified all the documents and said she is ok with that and will forward the file to CJ and told us she can approve or ask for some more details/documents and that will take 60 days. thought of sharing . what she means by forwarding to CJ that worries me. OR since we have received pre test rq and this is normal procedure would appreciate some info on this.
congratulation for passing the test

so is it only 1 april test.
does anyone else has any other test date in month of april? plz share

Camid

Apr 17, 2014
1- application sent on September 28, 2011.

2- started processing application on October 1, 2012.

3- RQ recevd on October 1, 2012
Sent RQ back dec2012.
4- they looked at RQ on oct/2013
5- Jan 6/2014 received twice "prepare for test, no date. //(from St. Clair office)
6- receive the test date which is April 14, 2014 in ottawa.

Passed the test and waiting for oath.

Camid

Apr 17, 2014
moti said:
Hi Camid, how did you know they looked at your RQ in Oct.2013 ??

Sorry i meant Dec2013 When they sent the first notice "prepare for test", also they mentioned that they gona start examining the RQ,
The second notice was in jan2014

Their prossess is foolish,

jeune

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i applied on september 2013
start processe in january 2014
rq sent on march 2 2014

i sent rq on april 2014

i'm waiting