+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Notice to Prepare for your Citizenship Exam"?

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
hi forum members please raise your hand if your home office is st. clair and you receive letter for test prepration between 20 december-25 december 2013 and still waiting for test date.
my notice date for the test preparation is 23 december

ashi mashi

Mar 6, 2014
Parri said:
on what date of did you receive the letter to prepare for test?
and plz keep updating about test date
I got the letter "notice to prepare for the exam" twice on 18&20 December.

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hfry said:
Mississauga RQ files sent to st clair,
my application was received Sept 12 2012
In Process Feb 1, 2013
RQed in March
Rq Received in April
Still in Process

No test date yet
Does any one have the same timeline???
got the same timeline appllied September 10 2012, In process feb 1 2013 rqd received in april, replied on may 2013,got notice to prepare for test on Jan-2014, nothing is happening since then.

IcogitoErgoSum

Jul 12, 2013
coolkitt said:
Has anyone received such notice as well? Does this mean anything? Is the test coming soon?

I have been RQ'd, and sent our my supporting documents in June. I haven't taken the test yet. This notice doesn't seem to provide any new info that I don't already know.

-----------------------------Here's the notice -----------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir/Madam,

You are receiving this letter because you and/or a family member have submitted a Residence Questionnaire and supporting documentation to your local Citizenship and Immigration Centre. Your documentation will be examined to determine whether you have met the residence requirement for citizenship. In the meantime, to ensure that all required checks are completed before referring your application to a Citizenship Judge for a decision, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will schedule you and your family members for a written exam in the coming months. We are sending this notice to inform you that your case is moving forward and to allow you time to prepare for your exam.

Every person between the ages of 18 and 54 years of age must appear for this exam. If you are 55 years of ageor older, you will be called in for an interview to verify your documentation instead. Minors, who were under the age of 18 when they applied, are not required to take a citizenship exam. If you have already taken your exam, please disregard this notice.

Your notice to appear for a written exam will be mailed to you at least two weeks before the date of your exam. The notice will explain where and when your exam will be scheduled and which documents you must bring with you on that day.

Yours truly,

Citizenship Official
I've also been RQ'd in May 2013, but I got directly "notice to appear and write test" for Jan 2014. No "notice to prepare" was sent to me. Also, I was told by officer after the test, that my file is going to be sent to CJ for decision, which will take 3-4 months!

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
Parri said:
hi forum members please raise your hand if your home office is st. clair and you receive letter for test prepration between 20 december-25 december 2013 and still waiting for test date.
Received Notice in Dec 2013, Nothing so far still waiting for test date.

bangloboy

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ALL files go to CJ for decision no matter who you are - if the judge feels he/she needs extra verification then might be followed with a hearing

IcogitoErgoSum said:
I've also been RQ'd in May 2013, but I got directly "notice to appear and write test" for Jan 2014. No "notice to prepare" was sent to me. Also, I was told by officer after the test, that my file is going to be sent to CJ for decision, which will take 3-4 months!

Randypandy

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI All

I am scheduled for my Oath tomorrow (11th) at Scarborough CIC office..!

Randy

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
Randypandy said:
Hi Parri

Tomorrow I am having my Oath, all the best for you.

Randy
hi very very congratulation. you are out of this waiting game.
enjoy

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Parri said:
I received letter for test preparation in the beginning of january and after that received letter for the test on the 13 of February, now waiting for the oath

Horizon92

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Guys, to whom they receive their invitation letter for oath ceremony, can u see your invitation online too? How often they update their page? I did my test and waiting for next steps of my journey and still there is now news on their website? Shall I call them? Can I call them and check my status with them instead of checking online? Tnx guys

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
toronto60 said:
I received letter for test preparation in the beginning of january and after that received letter for the test on the 13 of February, now waiting for the oath
congratulations
best of luck

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
those who received rq and notice to prepare for test and wrote their test did your online status change that they send you a letter for the test date.

Horizon92

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
My status changed for exam invitation but now I am waiting for oath and since my exam there is no more change on my online status! I don't know how often the update the online statuses of clients ?