+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notice of decision

Apr 24, 2020
I went for my hearing March 2020 and on that day the member said I was accepted and I got the status of a protected person , he said it verbally and also said congratulations. But I’ve not got any letter of decision since March.
if I may ask how long does it take or is it because of the pandemic??.

jack_2001

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
normally the letter takes no less than a month
expect the delay another one month becuase of the virus
so i hope you can get it from 15 of may to the end of may
dont worry

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I went for my hearing March 2020 and on that day the member said I was accepted and I got the status of a protected person , he said it verbally and also said congratulations. But I’ve not got any letter of decision since March.
Time it takes to receive NOD is very variable and often depends on the member. Sometimes it takes months while others get it within a week. I assume your letter has been delayed because the member and their staff is not in their office. On a positive note you were given the decision already.

Vijanti

Mar 3, 2021
Hi Everyone, hope everyone is doing great.
I submitted both my PR and Travel Document with a copy of Notice of Decision that my lawyer had send me but today I received my copy with a true copy certified stamp on it. Now I am worried, please advise me on what can be done now. I would really appreciate it.
Thank you

Andftoe

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
I got mine a week later in October 2019

Andftoe

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Hi Everyone, hope everyone is doing great.
I submitted both my PR and Travel Document with a copy of Notice of Decision that my lawyer had send me but today I received my copy with a true copy certified stamp on it. Now I am worried, please advise me on what can be done now. I would really appreciate it.
Thank you
When did you submit travel document?