+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notice of decision

A0k2019

Apr 17, 2019
hey,
I have recieved my notice of decision for my refugee claim , then i applied for csq, however after i applied , i realized that i forgot to print the reverse side of the letter, however only the pages that contain justification for the decision had front and back , but the first and the second page which mostly have the statement of the decision and information About me, judge who issued it, signature and stamp are in separate pages ( no reverse side). Would that affect the process for csq and is the reasons for the decisions part of the notice of decision. If yes and this is going to affect my application , how can I fix this ( note: i applied by mail in march 22).

Thanks

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
hey,
I have recieved my notice of decision for my refugee claim , then i applied for csq, however after i applied , i realized that i forgot to print the reverse side of the letter, however only the pages that contain justification for the decision had front and back , but the first and the second page which mostly have the statement of the decision and information About me, judge who issued it, signature and stamp are in separate pages ( no reverse side). Would that affect the process for csq and is the reasons for the decisions part of the notice of decision. If yes and this is going to affect my application , how can I fix this ( note: i applied by mail in march 22).

Thanks
What is csq??

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
hey,

Thanks
when did you receive your CSQ ?