+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notice of Decision Timeline

Nolajoanna

May 17, 2021
I had my hearing March 15th with 30 mins break , it went really smooth . Have been waiting for 2 months and 2 days . She said she has another hearing 1hour after mine , is this could be the reason for the delay ?

Last edited:

May 7, 2021
I had my hearing March 15th with 30 mins break , it went really smooth . Have been waiting for 2 months and 2 days . She said she has another hearing 1hour after mine , is this could be the reason for the delay ?
No that shouldn't be the reason, members are busy these days, conduct two hearing a day, some time they need to review and cross check your docs before giving the decision, hopefully you'll get your positive decision soon... All the best

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
I ended the hearing this morning. It took three hours without a break! In the end, the judge did not make any decision, but told me that I would receive my decision soon!

Nohomeboy

Jan 30, 2021
Hi, Anyone waited for more than 5months for NOD, what was the outcome, pls share, thanks.
I have been waiting for almost 6 months, no answer yet, I am considering hiring a lawyer to see if they can check or clarify any doubt that the member can have.

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Waiting for a decision after the hearing is the most painful. I wonder why I didn’t give the result in court? It's really the most tormented! ! ! More torment than waiting for the hearing schedule!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Waiting for a decision after the hearing is the most painful. I wonder why I didn’t give the result in court? It's really the most tormented! ! ! More torment than waiting for the hearing schedule!
Fairly common for people not to get a result in court. Often members want to think about their decision, do more research or just prefer not to give an answer during the hearing. It doesn’t actually mean anything.