VISA ISSUED...
June 6th
LANDED..........
Will land 06 june
I used my PR Card as ID.

Test finally passed, thanks for the help with the links! Much appreciated

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
Hi, I'll be writing my test in a few days. So I wanted to know out of all the websites mentioned for practice tests, which are the best and more important ones to practice before the test?

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
Hi, was the book updated in June 2021. If yes, do I access it from the same government website? I'll be writing my test in a couple of days. So just curious to know if Im studying from the correct book?

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
Also, I see some confusion between the number of electoral districts being 308 or 338. In case such question is asked and both 308 and 338 are in the answer choices, then which one do you choose? This can be related to all the answers that are outdated in the book.

Reactions: Krekls

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Also, I see some confusion between the number of electoral districts being 308 or 338. In case such question is asked and both 308 and 338 are in the answer choices, then which one do you choose? This can be related to all the answers that are outdated in the book.
As per some earlier discussions, if you see both 308 and 338, choose the correct answer (338). However, if you see 4 options and you don't see 338 on the list, then choose 308.

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
Hi, would questions like who is the leader of a political party or opposition which are given as extra blank questions in the book are generally asked?

Can I also know from which websites can I get to practice real test questions in the past? Are there any such resources?

Last edited:
Reactions: Krekls

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
Hi, I want to give an update that I completed my test and scored 20/20. However, I'm a bit worried about the picture of my drivers license as it was blurry. Some of the biographical information like date of birth was not properly visible though I suppose my name and license number was somewhat visible.

Also, I went out of my room in order to call my lawyer in the middle of taking a picture of my id (after many failed attempts) as my cellphone was in another room. But it was prior to starting the actual test.

So considering these things, I want to ask what are my chances of getting my test. Also how long will it take to surely know that IRCC has approved my test?

Reactions: Didimex

Didimex

Oct 1, 2021
Help please! I received today the invitation to make the test online. I will have 21 days to do it. thank you for all the notes. I have a question: is the audio version updated 2021 like the download version??? I’m very nervous. Rajkamal - can u send me your notes by email so i can print them?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Help please! I received today the invitation to make the test online. I will have 21 days to do it. thank you for all the notes. I have a question: is the audio version updated 2021 like the download version??? I’m very nervous. Rajkamal - can u send me your notes by email so i can print them?
Well, Why can't you copy the notes from the forum and print the same thing? I have already posted the notes here, I have the same copy as anyone else.

Copy everything, put it in MS word and print it. I'm not sure how me sending it via email would make any difference.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi, I want to give an update that I completed my test and scored 20/20. However, I'm a bit worried about the picture of my drivers license as it was blurry. Some of the biographical information like date of birth was not properly visible though I suppose my name and license number was somewhat visible.

Also, I went out of my room in order to call my lawyer in the middle of taking a picture of my id (after many failed attempts) as my cellphone was in another room. But it was prior to starting the actual test.

So considering these things, I want to ask what are my chances of getting my test. Also how long will it take to surely know that IRCC has approved my test?
It depends. If the IRCC official can't read the DOB or name on the ID, then they might request a retest.

However, you leaving the room before starting the test isn't an issue.