Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1110
Application: Single
Application sent: Jul 6, 2023
AOR: Jul 7th, 2023
Background verification completed: Jul 19, 2023

After the background verification, no updates, I have not received citizenship test invite yet, I feel bit worried that I have not got the invite, please provide your suggestions on what to do next.

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
I just finished the test, got 19/20. It's surprising to see that the photos captured by my webcam are not very high-quality, even though normally the camera works fine on zoom calls. I captured only the front of our ID showing my ID photo and information, is it correct? Also, has anyone mumbled to themselves during the test and passed? The questions were not difficult, but I got too nervous that I kept mumbling the questions over and over. I also kept looking at the webcam to make sure I was visible on the camera, feeling very awkward. I hope they are not the problems.

Last edited:

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I just finished the test, got 19/20. It's surprising to see that the photos captured by my webcam are not very high-quality, even though normally the camera works fine on zoom calls. I captured only the front of our ID showing my ID photo and information, is it correct? Also, has anyone mumbled to themselves during the test and passed? The questions were not difficult, but I got too nervous that I kept mumbling the questions over and over. I also kept looking at the webcam to make sure I was visible on the camera, feeling very awkward. I hope they are not the problems.
These are not causes to be worried about. ID if they are not able to verify they will ask for a copy over email.

Reactions: SoHunny and Vinami

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Reactions: wonderwall007