Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
hambousha said:
Where did you do this in Dubai ?
And what exactly notarization means guy ?!
as per google

Notarization is the official fraud-deterrent process that assures the parties of a transaction that a document is authentic, and can be trusted. It is a three-part process, performed by a Notary Public, that includes of vetting, certifying and record-keeping.

wasif30

Jul 22, 2018
Hello,
I am planning to sponser my spouse for Canada Immigration and in a process to gather all documents.
Our marriage is done in Bahrain and our Nikah Nama is in arabic so i need to do the English translation.
Wondering is this possible to do English translation from other country as i am in Pakistan or is it should have to be done from same country where Nikah is done?
Appreciate for your time.

Thank You

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
Hello,
I have a question regarding the notarization of documents.
Here in lebanon, the notarization at a notary of a document will be written in Arabic, would the people, whether in OINP or CIC understand that? Or do they mean by notarization to certify it from the ministry of foreign affairs?
Cause I don't get how only notarizing a document can suffice if it's in a language they don't understand
Any insights?
Hey man , you're still here? iam facing trouble of getting a notarization in Lebanon

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
What are you trying to notarize ?
Hey. My company refused to include my job duties on the the company letterhead reference. So i will get a personal reference from my supervisor stating my duties and get it notarized. However i wasn't able to notarize it here at the notary public in Saudi Arabia. I will be going next week to my country Lebanon to try to get it notarized, but iam afraid that i will face the same problem there. Any input from you or anyone about this issue is appreciated

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hey. My company refused to include my job duties on the the company letterhead reference. So i will get a personal reference from my supervisor stating my duties and get it notarized. However i wasn't able to notarize it here at the notary public in Saudi Arabia. I will be going next week to my country Lebanon to try to get it notarized, but iam afraid that i will face the same problem there. Any input from you or anyone about this issue is appreciated
You can have the document notarized and then translated by a certified translator near adliyeh.

Do you have proof of the refusal from your company ?
Does your supervisor have a business card ?

Reactions: Wedding Crasher

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
You can have the document notarized and then translated by a certified translator near adliyeh.

Do you have proof of the refusal from your company ?
Does your supervisor have a business card ?
Yes my supervisor has a business card. I dont have proof, it was a verbal exchange with HR. So this translator will notarize the letter himself? BUT The letter is already in English. Do you mind sharing the name of the translation company?

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Yes my supervisor has a business card. I dont have proof, it was a verbal exchange with HR. So this translator will notarize the letter himself? BUT The letter is already in English. Do you mind sharing the name of the translation company?
Ok, use your supervisor's business card (they might call him to confirm). All translators do the whole work for you, for a fee. The translator will notarize in Arabic the English document and then translate the Arabic notarization into English.

I advise you to do your best to get a written refusal from your company and submit that along with the other documents. Your application will most probably end up in review required and hence a longer processing time provided that you do what I wrote above.

Reactions: Wedding Crasher

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
Ok, use your supervisor's business card (they might call him to confirm). All translators do the whole work for you, for a fee. The translator will notarize in Arabic the English document and then translate the Arabic notarization into English.

I advise you to do your best to get a written refusal from your company and submit that along with the other documents. Your application will most probably end up in review required and hence a longer processing time provided that you do what I wrote above.
Alright man thanks a lot. I guess my supervisor doesn't have to be available in person for it to be notarized ? Please also share the name of the translator in adliyeh.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Appreciated bro. Iam looking at taking post graduate degrees? You have an idea how long it should be for it to count under "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees" ? I already got my AUB bachelors approved
You're welcome. I would venture to say 1 year. One of your 2 degrees should be for a program of 3 or more years. Get a Masters and you'll have 7 more points than you would if you had 2 or more degrees.

Here's the calculator:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/read-report.html

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
Hey man, hope you're doing well. I just contacted the translators in the provided links, and they stressed that the reference letter has to be notarized first by the Lebanese embassy in KSA first. The thing is that we're far away from Riyadh(where the embassy is located) and they're closed on weekends. I donnu how to proceed from here

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hey man, hope you're doing well. I just contacted the translators in the provided links, and they stressed that the reference letter has to be notarized first by the Lebanese embassy in KSA first. The thing is that we're far away from Riyadh(where the embassy is located) and they're closed on weekends. I donnu how to proceed from here
Remind me a little bit about your case. You have a reference letter in Arabic from a Saudi employer that you want to have translated by a certified translator ?