+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notarization

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
Remind me a little bit about your case. You have a reference letter in Arabic from a Saudi employer that you want to have translated by a certified translator ?
My company only agreed to give me an employment letter stating my salary,position and joining date, they refused to include my roles and responsibilities. So i decided to get a blank paper and ask my supervisor to write my roles (all in English) on it then get it notarized. As per your advice, i asked the translators for notarization and they replied with the statements i mentioned above.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
My company only agreed to give me an employment letter stating my salary,position and joining date, they refused to include my roles and responsibilities. So i decided to get a blank paper and ask my supervisor to write my roles (all in English) on it then get it notarized. As per your advice, i asked the translators for notarization and they replied with the statements i mentioned above.
I see, in this case, as this is a foreign-issued document, what you can do is have this notarized by the Lebanese embassy in your country of residence and this should be equivalent to a notarization by a notary. But, if you wish, you can still have it notarized by both, though not really necessary. As long as you have provided documents pertaining to your job (salary, promotions, contract) you should be just fine. Good luck and see you in Canada.

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
I see, in this case, as this is a foreign-issued document, what you can do is have this notarized by the Lebanese embassy in your country of residence and this should be equivalent to a notarization by a notary. But, if you wish, you can still have it notarized by both, though not really necessary. As long as you have provided documents pertaining to your job (salary, promotions, contract) you should be just fine. Good luck and see you in Canada.
Thanks for the info man. The thing is iam pretty far from the embassy and they are closed on the weekends. So for me and my supervisor to be there during the week, i dont know hot to pull it off