+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not receiving a refusal letter from the Canadian Government. Please Help..

insanemanab

Nov 8, 2018
I Had applied for temporary residents VISA, on paper mode and then linked it online. My VISA was refused, and I received my passport back after 10 days of refusal. With my passport there was a leaflet saying that the refusal letter has been sent to the registered email and also on myCIC account.

But unfortunately, there is no email nor any message in MyCIC account? Please help..
I would like to know the reasons for my refusal, so that I can re-apply again?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
It can take a month to get the refusal so give it some time, if tou still dont get it then send webform and call ircc.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I Had applied for temporary residents VISA, on paper mode and then linked it online. My VISA was refused, and I received my passport back after 10 days of refusal. With my passport there was a leaflet saying that the refusal letter has been sent to the registered email and also on myCIC account.

But unfortunately, there is no email nor any message in MyCIC account? Please help..
I would like to know the reasons for my refusal, so that I can re-apply again?
You are not the only one who has not received the refusal letter. I never got the refusal letter for my 2nd attempt. The best thing you can do is to order the copies of all the documents that CIC has regarding your study permit. In that, they will send you the refusal letter and you will also get the GCMS report at the same time. If you are looking for refund, you will need the refusal letter in future. You can get more details from caipsgcms.com

Gulu Khan

Nov 21, 2020
Hello i have recieved Offer letter from International college Manitoba in Foundation One year program.i have done FSC in 2017 with 52% marks .should i go for SDS or NoN SDS,whic one will be better for my circumstances..
Please help