+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not receiving a refusal letter from the Canadian Government. Please Help..

nerdkeyboard

Dec 14, 2017
Dear people,

I've applied my application on June 20th, 2017 through an online application on the CIC website. On August 2017, I've simply received a notification on my online application that it has been "refused" and a blank on the final decision made by them. I do not know what to do. I will apply again however, I need this refusal letter to send the college I've applied, in order to defer my college application to 2018.

Please if anyone can help me on how to receive my refusal letter, I'm all ears. I've used e-mails, enquires on the website, phone calls, even fax (seriously...) and sending hard-copy letters to their office.

I need help. Please.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Dear people,

I've applied my application on June 20th, 2017 through an online application on the CIC website. On August 2017, I've simply received a notification on my online application that it has been "refused" and a blank on the final decision made by them. I do not know what to do. I will apply again however, I need this refusal letter to send the college I've applied, in order to defer my college application to 2018.

Please if anyone can help me on how to receive my refusal letter, I'm all ears. I've used e-mails, enquires on the website, phone calls, even fax (seriously...) and sending hard-copy letters to their office.

I need help. Please.
They have now stopped to upload the refusal letters to the accounts. they will email it to you. may be take 1-3 weeks.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Are you sure? Cause it's already been 3 months since they refused my application.
You are not alone in this. They just changed the process and now everybody is confused. they said they will send email but now they are not even doing that. 3 months is long time. Order gcms notes from caipsgcms.com. You will get all the refusal reasons in it.

nerdkeyboard

Dec 14, 2017
You are not alone in this. They just changed the process and now everybody is confused. they said they will send email but now they are not even doing that. 3 months is long time. Order gcms notes from caipsgcms.com. You will get all the refusal reasons in it.
I'm not bothered about the reason. I'm only interested in getting the letter.

nerdkeyboard

Dec 14, 2017
based on assumptions or from caips/gcms
Based on assumption because if we apply once again, they ask you whether or not you have applied before, if yes, give a reason and I'm going to bet they would ask for the denial letter as proof.
Either way, have there been any recent news on whether or not they will submit the letter to denied applicants now? Or they just won't bother anymore.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
They never ask you for the denial letter. They will just enter your passport # in their GCMS system and pull all your history. The denial letter is for you and not for them. There was somebody in this forum yesterday who said he has been waiting for it since last 3 months. If you dont receive it then the best shot is to get their GCMS report.

nerdkeyboard

Dec 14, 2017
They never ask you for the denial letter. They will just enter your passport # in their GCMS system and pull all your history. The denial letter is for you and not for them. There was somebody in this forum yesterday who said he has been waiting for it since last 3 months. If you dont receive it then the best shot is to get their GCMS report.
I see. I'm sorry for troubling you but could you explain what is a GCMS report? And how is it helpful?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I see. I'm sorry for troubling you but could you explain what is a GCMS report? And how is it helpful?
GCMS is the system that is used by CIC to track and process all kinds of visas/permits. Anything that happens on your file is tracked there and the history remains there. How long dont know but they can pull any history which is older than 10 yrs too so never lie to them. They know everything. You can order a copy of your file from another dept which is known as ATIP to see what the visa officer has written in it regarding your refusal. Officer's notes are more detailed and different than the denial letter. caipsgcms.com can order it for you. You need to contact them. The report are anywhere between 15- 30 pages depending on your case.

nerdkeyboard

Dec 14, 2017
GCMS is the system that is used by CIC to track and process all kinds of visas/permits. Anything that happens on your file is tracked there and the history remains there. How long dont know but they can pull any history which is older than 10 yrs too so never lie to them. They know everything. You can order a copy of your file from another dept which is known as ATIP to see what the visa officer has written in it regarding your refusal. Officer's notes are more detailed and different than the denial letter. caipsgcms.com can order it for you. You need to contact them. The report are anywhere between 15- 30 pages depending on your case.
Is the some kind of procedure or process to receive these reports? And how much does it cost?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Do you think this report, would be enough to give the college in Canada as an enough reason/proof for my deferral to next year?
no, for college you need the denial letter. colleges dont accept the caips report.