+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not received canada visitor visa

ravelena

Apr 30, 2019
I’m in London studying MBA on tier 4 student visa and had applied for Canada visitor visa on 11th March, 2019. It has been 40days since I had applied for visas and not got response.
My biometrics were also done on 15th March, 2019. I’m not getting a valid response from immigration department or anyone. Cannot receive any help and stuck as I still not received passport submission letter so that I can get visas.

I have made booking for my travel from 30th April but now since my visa have not arrived I’m worried about my travel.
Hi Krupali,

I'm wondering if you have gotten your visa by now? I am on the 40th day of my application as well. The only thing that has changed was the Review of Eligibility status. If you have gotten your visa (which I hope you have), could you let me know how long it finally took to get done? Also did all the statuses in the GCKey changed?
Did you send your passport by post for the stamping and how long did it take to get them done?

Many thanks.

Krupali

Apr 17, 2019
London
Hi Krupali,

I'm wondering if you have gotten your visa by now? I am on the 40th day of my application as well. The only thing that has changed was the Review of Eligibility status. If you have gotten your visa (which I hope you have), could you let me know how long it finally took to get done? Also did all the statuses in the GCKey changed?
Did you send your passport by post for the stamping and how long did it take to get them done?

Many thanks.
Unfortunately, I haven’t received any visa yet. myself waiting since ages. Fill the web form they will revert back.

ravelena

Apr 30, 2019
Unfortunately, I haven’t received any visa yet. myself waiting since ages. Fill the web form they will revert back.
That's insane. That's already 2 months now! What are the statuses of your online application, has anything changed? My Eligibility Review just changed today and I'm wondering if I should start feeling hopeful or if this is just another step before another long wait...