waived
Passport Req..
12/9/2011.
VISA ISSUED...
28/9/2011
LANDED..........
24/5/2012
hi all :)

i posted recently re pr cards that had not arrived - well, it seems that three now have but the fourth one hasn't - apparently because my daughter's photo was not up to the specs. and we are not currently in canada. the photos were sent to a friend's address. we're finding it's not that simple to wrap things up here, what with finding a buyer for our home, etc. not easy.

i know stuff like this happens, but as my other daughter, hubby and i now have pr cards what can we do? i found a post by PMM that i am not sure i understood correctly - plus it was dated 2009 - can we get her photo taken again, stamped, dated and sent to canada from where we are now? she can't enter canada without a visa with the passport she has now.

if anyone has been in the same or similar situation, i'd really appreciate any input. this forum has helped me so many times in the past, i'm keeping my fingers crossed you guys can do it again :)

all the best!

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
medusa said:
hi all :)

i posted recently re pr cards that had not arrived - well, it seems that three now have but the fourth one hasn't - apparently because my daughter's photo was not up to the specs. and we are not currently in canada. the photos were sent to a friend's address. we're finding it's not that simple to wrap things up here, what with finding a buyer for our home, etc. not easy.

i know stuff like this happens, but as my other daughter, hubby and i now have pr cards what can we do? i found a post by PMM that i am not sure i understood correctly - plus it was dated 2009 - can we get her photo taken again, stamped, dated and sent to canada from where we are now? she can't enter canada without a visa with the passport she has now.

if anyone has been in the same or similar situation, i'd really appreciate any input. this forum has helped me so many times in the past, i'm keeping my fingers crossed you guys can do it again :)

all the best!
Hi, sorry to hear that, I'm. Not an expert, but I think there is a document called travel document
You may apply for that for your daughter, she will be able to get in once again' I don't know if this
Will solve your issue

Regards,